TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SA & Scott Drake Enterprises Announce

I guess this answers the question about the new parts website coming June 18th.....

Shelby Automobiles and Scott Drake Enterprises Announce Performance Parts Company for New Mustangs

June 14, 2007 11:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A new performance parts business formed by Shelby Automobiles™ and Scott Drake Enterprises, Inc. will be introduced at the 33rd Annual Mid-America Ford Performance and Shelby Meet on June 14, 2007. The new company, called Shelby Performance Parts, LLC will offer a complete line of products to turn up the wick on 2005 and newer Ford Mustangs, Shelby GT’s and Shelby GT500’s. Many of the key components from Shelby’s partnership with Ford Racing, which is demonstrated in the new “Super Snake” package for Ford Shelby GT500, will be at the event.

“Genuine Shelby parts will pump up the capabilities of any contemporary Ford or Shelby Mustang,” said Amy Boylan, Shelby Performance Parts Co-Founder. “The aggressive suspension and engine packages are taken from lessons learned during development of Ford Shelby cars. Working with Scott Drake Enterprises, we developed components and packages that will power these cars to the front of the pack.”

Packages available from the company will include newly-developed enhancements to the handling, styling and power of all current generation V6 and V8 Ford Mustangs and Shelby’s. Individual components will include upgraded brakes, supercharger packages, suspension components and cosmetic pieces such as hoods and fascias exclusively designed at Shelby Automobiles. Engine tuning options will range from 300 HP (with warranty) for the V6 Mustang to over 725 HP from the 5.4L V8 (without warranty). Shelby Performance Parts will offer the Shelby CS6 and Shelby GT500 40th anniversary packages, as well as clothing and accessories.

Some of those components are part of the new Shelby GT500 “Super Snake” package for the 2007 and 2008 Ford Shelby GT500. The prototype hot rod Shelby will be on display at the Shelby rig throughout the event.

“We’re announcing Shelby Performance Parts at the Mid-America Ford and Performance Meet because the enthusiasts who attend are always seeking a new competitive edge,” added Scott Drake, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Shelby Performance Parts. “Our goal is to give enthusiasts more ways to enjoy their pony cars. By combining the experience at Scott Drake Enterprises with the performance expertise at Shelby Automobiles, we believe Shelby Performance Parts will become a hot spot for serious performance fanatics.”

The longest-running, multi-faceted event in the world, the Mid-America Ford Performance and Shelby Meet includes a broad range of activities including drag racing, a cruise night, road racing exhibitions, a car show and banquet. Several stock and modified Shelby’s will be at the event headquarters, which is the Tulsa Marriott located just south of I-44 at the Lewis Avenue exit. Factory test drivers will also demonstrate products at the Hallett Motor Raceway road course and Tulsa Raceway drag strip during the four day event.

Parts are now available exclusively at http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com or by calling (702) 405-3500. Super Snake packages will be available from Shelby Autos and Shelby Performance Parts beginning in late summer 2007; those interested in adding it to their Shelby GT500 can contact the factory at (702) 942-7325.

About Scott Drake Enterprises

Featuring over 7500 quality products, Scott Drake Enterprises, Inc., is the world's largest manufacturer of reproduction parts for classic Mustangs. The company’s products are only available through popular Mustang parts retailers and distributors, along with restoration shops. Each part has been painstakingly designed, engineered and tested to provide the best fit, durability and quality available. More information is available at www.scottdrake.net.

About Shelby Automobiles

Founded by legend Carroll Shelby, Shelby Automobiles, Inc., manufactures and markets performance vehicles and related products. The company manufactures authentic continuation Cobras, including the 427 S/C, 289 FIA and 289 street car component vehicles. The company has partnered with Ford Motor Company to build the Shelby GT, Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT-H, which are based on the current Mustang. For more information about Shelby Automobiles, visit www.shelbyautos.com.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you get a catalog delivered?

I hate scrolling through the adobe link.

I want one just to add to my Shelby collection and I think there is way too much stuff I will end up ordering!

This sickness has got to end! hahaha

SAI you are the best!

:spiteful:Give in to your sickness, Chuck!!! :devil: In the end, you will be a much happier guy, and you know you cannot resist anyway! :hysterical: What a way to go!!! :shift:

I ordered one of the Shelby tire pressure gauges from this site the day after they went online. :yup:

When you order something on this site, it doesn't calculate your shipping cost. AFTER you give them your credit card number, they tell you that you will be contacted within 2 days with your shipping cost and to confirm your order. :headscratch:

I have called them 2 times over the past 2+ weeks, and I still don't have any idea whether or when my order will be processed or delivered. :shrug:

They should have waited to open their site for business until they were ready to be open for business. :baby:

Sorry, but SAI's many customer service failures recently make me wonder WTF they are doing.... :rip:

I have also ordered some parts several weeks back and have heard nothing??? I would like to order some addtional parts as I won't go with the 40th or SS because of the stripe colors. I still would like to order from SAI. Has any one ordered from the new Scott Drake website and recieived their parts?

CW

I have also ordered some parts several weeks back and have heard nothing??? I would like to order some addtional parts as I won't go with the 40th or SS because of the stripe colors. I still would like to order from SAI. Has any one ordered from the new Scott Drake website and recieived their parts?

CW

My Shelby air pressure gauge arrived on July 5, which is 3 weeks after I ordered it. :redcard:

I know this venture is new, but I hope that they do better with communication and customer service in the future. I once again feel like Shelby has over extended itself and is too cash-poor to make it all work right. Maybe that will change.... :banghead:

Archived