TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a 20X9 1st generation Alcoa Wheel

ViperNC

I have a friend who has a set of these first run of Alcoa wheels. The wheel has the names "Shelby" and "Alcoa" and does not say Super Snake. Long story short, he let someone drive his GT500 and they hit a curb. So if anyone has one of these or a pair they are looking to sell, please let me know. Needs to be in perfect condition as his car is a show car. Thanks in advance.

Can it be repaired? I purchased one years ago that literally had scrapes and gouges all over it. I sent it off to Mr. Wheels in Indianapolis and it turned out like it just left the Alcoa factory.

Thanks for the tip.

Oh sure... the I have a friend story... :hide:

Seriously? Do you see Alcoas on my car?

Thanks for the tip.

Seriously? Do you see Alcoas on my car?

Of course not now.........you gouged one up and they look like crap.

:lurk:

:hide:

Geeze. Try to help a friend and I only get one helpful response. For the record, no: The person who ruined my friend Josh's wheel was not me. Josh does not want to become involved on this forum due to snarky remarks such as the examples above. He asked me to see if any of you genius' might have a solution because I still participate on TS from time to time... although that is sure to be less and less in the future. TS used to be a great place to get answers from good guys. Now most of those guys are long gone....

Geeze. Try to help a friend and I only get one helpful response. For the record, no: The person who ruined my friend Josh's wheel was not me. Josh does not want to become involved on this forum due to snarky remarks such as the examples above. He asked me to see if any of you genius' might have a solution because I still participate on TS from time to time... although that is sure to be less and less in the future. TS used to be a great place to get answers from good guys. Now most of those guys are long gone....

For the record, my comment above was meant towards your friend now having a former friend (since that's who messed up the rim) I never implied it was you and it never crossed my mind until I read your reply. I'm sorry if you took it wrong, it was not meant as a dig towards you. I will refrain from making any more comments... again I apologize.

Wow! I also apologise!!! I truly meant no harm.

I was just trying to have a little fun! No way did I mean to offend anyone.

Clearly I knew it was your friend...

Why is everyone so sensitive?

Must be all that Global Warming stuff going on.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend who has a set of these first run of Alcoa wheels. The wheel has the names "Shelby" and "Alcoa" and does not say Super Snake. Long story short, he let someone drive his GT500 and they hit a curb. So if anyone has one of these or a pair they are looking to sell, please let me know. Needs to be in perfect condition as his car is a show car. Thanks in advance.

In the near future I will have my set of first edition Alcoas for sale ( I'm putting on a set of original SS Alcoas) these are 2 20X9s & 2 20X10s. They have only Shelby Forged on them.

Sorry Blake. Wasn't trying to be a duesche. But I spose it looked that way.

Was only having a little fun.

I apologize myself.

I oughtta leave the forum myself. I happen to agree with your comment.

Wow! I also apologise!!! I truly meant no harm.

I was just trying to have a little fun! No way did I mean to offend anyone.

Clearly I knew it was your friend...

Why is everyone so sensitive?

There will be "No Fun"on Team Shelby ! Last warning !

There will be "No Fun"on Team Shelby ! Last warning !

That's the impression I am getting lately too! Gotta have a little fun now and then!

I definitely think it should be repairable, granted the damage isn't too bad. A repair job would more than likely be cheaper than finding one or two available cheap. Another reason I am very careful around curbs.

Archived