TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelbyperformanceparts

ShelbyPilot

Terrific! My first order is in (yep, it took it today) for the Shelby arm rest cover and sill plate accent strips. BTW, you did notice what color Shelby the "Mr." was leaning against... :hysterical:

Yes, that was for promotional purposes only! He took a pic leaning against the least expensive color. :hysterical: But notice what the color of his personal one is? You know, the one he is giving away in the raffle? VISTA BLUE BABY! The Fastest color! :hysterical:

BTW, even though I already hold the winning ticket to it, feel free to keep buying more tickets anyway. It's for the kids! :hysterical2:

Yes, that was for promotional purposes only! He took a pic leaning against the least expensive color. :hysterical: But notice what the color of his personal one is? You know, the one he is giving away in the raffle? VISTA BLUE BABY! The Fastest color! :hysterical:

BTW, even though I already hold the winning ticket to it, feel free to keep buying more tickets anyway. It's for the kids! :hysterical2:

No no, that's his "new" GT500 he is leaning against. :hysterical: That is why he is giving away his Vista Blue one. He learned that Performance White is faster! :hysterical2:

No no, that's his "new" GT500 he is leaning against. :hysterical: That is why he is giving away his Vista Blue one. He learned that Performance White is faster! :hysterical2:

No no no no! He went with the white because it is slower and easier to drive at his age. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Blue had just to much power for him at 84 so he decided to give that one away! :hysterical:

Sure glad they finally started the parts catalog :banana piano: , looks nice. I was hoping for some more goodies for the SGT,and seems to be alot of coming in "fall 2007". I hope with this new catalog they keep adding items and deliver in a timely manner.

Sure glad they finally started the parts catalog :banana piano: , looks nice. I was hoping for some more goodies for the SGT,and seems to be alot of coming in "fall 2007". I hope with this new catalog they keep adding items and deliver in a timely manner.

They sure have some cool stuff there, eh? And I heard there's lots more coming to boot! :happy feet:

Terrific! My first order is in (yep, it took it today) for the Shelby arm rest cover and sill plate accent strips. BTW, you did notice what color Shelby the "Mr." was leaning against... :hysterical:

You may want to hold off on ordering the center arm rest cover for a GT500. The cobra logo currently available is not the Tiffany Snake for the GT500. That logo, as used on the GT500 and SuperSnake will be available as confirmed with the Shelby folks at Hallet on Thursday but not yet available for sale. The headrest cover with the correct logo is shown on the web site.

Just a heads up if the correct logo matters to you on your car.

You may want to hold off on ordering the center arm rest cover for a GT500. The cobra logo currently available is not the Tiffany Snake for the GT500. That logo, as used on the GT500 and SuperSnake will be available as confirmed with the Shelby folks at Hallet on Thursday but not yet available for sale. The headrest cover with the correct logo is shown on the web site.

thanks

Thanks Jim, I'll look into it!

When I was in Tulsa I bought two banners that are in the catalog. One 2008 GT500KR with the whole banner a photo of the KR. I cannot wait to find a place to hang it. I also bought a orange GT500 banner from the catalog. They are the thick banners that I like. If you download the catalog they have dozens of official Shelby banners in the catalog.

Archived