TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Signature Super Snake

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a creaky seat as well. Took it to dealership and they replaced some little metal strip that was rubbing from getting bent. It was all covered under Ford warranty. If you did the gear swap, keep an eye on your rear diff. Mine was leaking and I caught it at the next oil change. SAI covered the repair under their warranty.

You were able to have a repair done under the ford factory warranty? The supersnake conversion didn't void your ford factory warranty?

You were able to have a repair done under the ford factory warranty? The supersnake conversion didn't void your ford factory warranty?

After my SS conversion I had about 10K miles left on my Ford warranty. As long as your dealership is comfortable, they will still honor your warranty. My dealer was very comfortable because SAI had done the conversion, and they like bragging to other customers that they are doing work on a SS in their shop. SAI gives you a warranty as well with the package, but I figured since the Recaro was OEM I should go through dealer to get that fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Love those wheels with the black stripe.

Great color combo - very nicely done! Enjoy.

If you have not had the chance, please register the new snake with Shelby Registry.

The link can be found below.

David