TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bear Extreme Brakes

BlueByU

I just ordered Front and Rear Baer ( Fire Red ) 14" Extreme Shelby Brakes for my 2011 GT500.To replace the replace the stock set I powered coated in 2013. ( see below link ). I bought them from Bear Dealer and saved over $500 on the fronts and $500 on the rear compare to SPP. Sorry SPP. I should receive them in 14 work days. will take pictures :camera: before and after shots.

http://s1193.beta.photobucket.com/user/BlueByUGT500/media/Brembo/Brembo002.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Yes, All the Ford Dealership around here all are SOB. Smith, Family, Performance, Magarino, Beyer and Maplecrest. I went to all of them and the want $5,000 to $10,000 over sticker. Maplecrest only want $ 2,500 over maybe depending on the Sales Manager ADM when the GT350 arrives to their Dealership. F--- them all and will start upgrading my 2011 GT500. New Barton Shifter and New Baer 6 piston Front and Rear "Shelby" Extreme Brakes ( Fire Red ). The GT500 Grabber Blue is a nice color too.

I just ordered Front and Rear Baer ( Fire Red ) 14" Extreme Shelby Brakes for my 2011 GT500.To replace the replace the stock set I powered coated in 2013. ( see below link ). I bought them from Bear Dealer and saved over $500 on the fronts and $500 on the rear compare to SPP. Sorry SPP. I should receive them in 14 work days. will take pictures :camera: before and after shots.

http://s1193.beta.photobucket.com/user/BlueByUGT500/media/Brembo/Brembo002.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I like them on my 2008. Do the dealer purchased Baer Extremes say "Shelby 6S" on them? or "Baer 6S"?

I recently installed the 15" Baer Extreme rotor upgrade on the front and when $$$ permit, I will do the same on the rear, but it requires at least 19" wheels for the 15 rotors".

R

I went all out. I ordered the Front and Rear Fire Red (extra) Shelby 6g Logo extra) Extreme Drilled and Slotted. I bought them thur a Bear Dealer NOT Shelby Performance Parts.Sorry SPP. Saved a lot of $$$ ( PS if my wife ever knew what I spent on them, she would kill me)

You only live once.

I went all out. I ordered the Front and Rear Fire Red (extra) Shelby 6g Logo extra) Extreme Drilled and Slotted. I bought them thur a Bear Dealer NOT Shelby Performance Parts.Sorry SPP. Saved a lot of $$$ ( PS if my wife ever knew what I spent on them, she would kill me)

You only live once.

Add some pictures once you get them, they are going to look Great!!

I have never seen 6g on the Extremes, only 6S and the Baer claw along with the logo (Shelby or Baer).

I do see a 6R on the Baer site and then the 6P which are not Extreme.

I am also interested in that Fire Red look, I have the regular Red Shelby/Baer set on my car front and rear, and a Nickel plated set for possible use if I install a set of dark Alcoa's.

My experience with Baer and their products has been nothing but positive.

BTW - My wife would kill me too!!!

R

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bear Extreme Brake that I put on my GT500 are 15" Front & Rear. (6)six pistons. You DO NOT NEED any spacers for the SVTPP rims, BUT you need a extra bracket for the 15" Rotors supports. Bear forgot to place the brackets in my box when I order them. I ordered the Candy Apple Red color and "Shelby" on the calipers. I am very happy the them. Big price tag to go along with the big brakes.

Archived