TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job 1 vs Job 2 & Build Date Question

KeltonB

Hi gang,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I did a search and seems like there is some conflicting information.

Is there a listing somewhere of the differences between Job 1 and Job 2 builds?

Also, my door sticker has an 04/07 date...I assume this indicates an April 2007 build? Also, on the original window sticker, there is a long string of codes in the bottom right, with the last series reading "04 19 07" Would this be further confirmation of an April 2007 build?

Thanks for the help!

Kelton

post-9036-1181697134_thumb.jpg

Hi gang,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I did a search and seems like there is some conflicting information.

Also, my door sticker has an 04/07 date...I assume this indicates an April 2007 build? Also, on the original window sticker, there is a long string of codes in the bottom right, with the last series reading "04 19 07" Would this be further confirmation of an April 2007 build?

Thanks for the help!

Kelton

Kelton,

Yes your car was built in April of 2007. It is a Job 2 car. All cars produced before the Christmas Shutdown were Job 1. Jan - June 07 are Job 2. Also, Job 2 cars could add the Nav system.

Stuart

Job 2 cars had a tweak in the shock dampining and some extra plates added to the suspension parts that Sprint200 posted photos of. They also did something to the fuel filler system to cure a fill problem when fueling your car that some seem to have. My Jan. build says "Job 2" on the window sticker.

Job 2 cars had a tweak in the shock dampining and some extra plates added to the suspension parts that Sprint200 posted photos of. They also did something to the fuel filler system to cure a fill problem when fueling your car that some seem to have. My Jan. build says "Job 2" on the window sticker.

Grabber,

You're correct; however, those changes didn't happen until Feb 07 :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Stuart

Kelton,

Yes your car was built in April of 2007. It is a Job 1 car. All cars produced before the Christmas Shutdown were Job 1. Jan - June 08 are Job 2. Also, Job 2 cars could add the Nav system.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to question you, but did you mean cars built before Christmas 2006 are Job 1 and then January 2007 to present cars are Job 2?

Thanks again,

Kelton

Kelton,

Yes your car was built in April of 2007. It is a Job 1 car. All cars produced before the Christmas Shutdown were Job 1. Jan - June 08 are Job 2. Also, Job 2 cars could add the Nav system.

Stuart

You got dates mixed up. 08 is not here yet. April 07 would be job 2.

You got dates mixed up. 08 is not here yet. April 07 would be job 2.

Shelby Dude,

You're right! Too much travelling lately! Kelton's car is Job 2. and, Job 2 ends Jun 07.... Thanks for the assist.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Sorry to question you, but did you mean cars built before Christmas 2006 are Job 1 and then January 2007 to present cars are Job 2?

Thanks again,

Kelton

Kelton,

Yes, that's what I meant, but that's not what I said.... Thanks for understanding.

Stuart

Hi gang,

Thanks for the help!

Kelton

The 04 19 07 is when the window sticker was printed out.

My window sticker shows 10 09 06 (but the car was built on 10/17/06)

The 2nd window sticker I ordered came in 5 months later & said 03 13 07.

Hope this helps. :)

Archived