TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gregg Zimmerman Donations

For anyone who hasn't seen the donation link for Gregg Zimmerman in the Team Shelby shoutbox I've pasted a link below if you would like to make a donation.

http://www.youcaring.com/esther-mcclain-chambers-zimmerman-394753

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/shoutbox/

Thank you to Sean Cook for posting the shout.

Steve

For those of you that didn't know Gregg personally he was a great supporter of all things Shelby. Gregg was also one of our Registrars for the Shelby American Registry and of course many knew Gregg as the "pancake guy" at many Shelby Bash events.

Let's make sure Gregg's family know how much he was appreciated in the Shelby world.

Steve

Does anyone have information on the services?

From Facebook:

Please join myself and Gregg's family at the First Christian Church, 101 N. 1st Street, Louisburg, KS, on Saturday July 25th at 10:00 a.m. for a celebration of his life.

A Military Ceremony will be held at The Leavenworth National Cemetery on a date to be later determined. Information will be posted when it becomes available.

From Facebook:

Esther McClain Chambers Zimmerman

Please join myself and Gregg's family at the First Christian Church, 101 N. 1st Street, Louisburg, KS, on Saturday July 25th at 10:00 a.m. for a celebration of his life.

A Military Ceremony will be held at The Leavenworth National Cemetery on a date to be later determined. Information will be posted when it becomes available.

Planning to attend the services. Hoping a few of the other members from Kansas City will be there.

Please feel free to use this Shelby approved logo as your profile picture in honor of our dear friend Gregg. Decals will be available shortly with all proceeds going to the Zimmerman Family. For more information please inbox me or email me at TeamShelbyDirectorNY@yahoo.com

11745645_10205837929682009_3453201713601

It was a nice service for Gregg today. As they shared details of Gregg's life, they spoke of his service to our country. I did not realize Gregg not only was a captain in the Air Force, but was the top of his flight school class. Flying the C130 Hercules, it no wonder Gregg liked the rush of being behind the wheel of his Shelby and Boss 302. Glad to see a few of the forum members were able to attend.

Archived