TEAM SHELBY FORUM

American Muscle Car Show

Shelbyville

We will definitely be there. Each year it has grown bigger and better. I think it was the largest gathering of Mustangs ever last year and is one of our favorite events.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't Chip gonna be there and give away the '15 MMD / FOOSE Edition Stang?

I'm not too far away here in NJ. I oughtta go. Hmmmmm....

Please do & when they call my name for the Stang could you go up & accept it for me. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering, anyone from here planning to attend?

Any update on who is going? I am registered. I am planning to bring my 66 K code vs my KR. I figure there will be 2200 05-15's there and just a few vintage pieces. Easier to tow as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Great show, perfect weather and 2800+ Mustangs in one place. Talked to Keith at SA. Got to sit in the yellow 15 Shelby GT. The car is more impressive in person.

Steve Saleen was there along with Chip Foose. I have to say the Steve's latest creation was quite impressive. Chip giveaway SEMA Mustang was just as nice.

8-15-15AM1.jpg8-15-15AM3.jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg8-15-15Saleen4.jpg8-15-15Saleen1.jpgsaleenTyler.jpg8-15-15MM4.jpg

Shelbygt.jpg

Great show, perfect weather and 2800+ Mustangs in one place. Talked to Keith at SA. Got to sit in the yellow 15 Shelby GT. The car is more impressive in person.

Steve Saleen was there along with Chip Foose. I have to say the Steve's latest creation was quite impressive. Chip giveaway SEMA Mustang was just as nice.

attachicon.gif8-15-15AM1.jpgattachicon.gif8-15-15AM3.jpgattachicon.gifFullSizeRender (1).jpgattachicon.gifFullSizeRender (2).jpgattachicon.gif8-15-15Saleen4.jpgattachicon.gif8-15-15Saleen1.jpgattachicon.gifsaleenTyler.jpgattachicon.gif8-15-15MM4.jpg

^ I was going to ask you to post a pic of the new Shelby GT........very nice! I Like the yellow with black hood. I saw the red one with white stripes that SA brought out for Carlisle in June, but I'm liking the yellow a little better.

It's still on the East Coast and will be at SAAC-40 / Pocono Raceway this weekend if anyone wants to see it in person.

Sorry I missed you Z-Man. Next time! Wish I could go to SAAC. Sounds like a really solid event. I would love to bring my KR next year and park it near the Shelby tent.

Archived