TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Donation Party is a GO!!

:party2:

OK Listen up!! The Donation Party is approved and accepted by SAI and the Childrens Foundation. It will be for 40th Package buyers only. The recomended donation is $1000 per car. The party will be scheduled for late August/early September, depending on Carroll Shelby's schedule. The only thing needed now is serious participants. John Walker has asked me to get a list of willing participants so he can verify that your on the 40th list. I need your Name and VIN # of your car. You may PM me here or e-mail me @ jdaallen@aol.com. Your information will be kept confidential and used for this purpose only. We are hoping to get 15 party goers!! I realize there are many details to be worked out, but this is the starting line!!

What is this PARTY all about???

Other than an opportunity to contribute to a worthwhile charity, what do we get for contributing???

More details please!!!

Sounds interesting though.

KingCobra.

What is this PARTY all about???

Other than an opportunity to contribute to a worthwhile charity, what do we get for contributing???

More details please!!!

Sounds interesting though.

KingCobra.

The idea is to have a party at SAI, in Vegas, with 10 to 15 40th package cars & owners. Carroll Shelby will be present to sign the individual cars and a photo shoot with the Owners. all owners will, in return, donate a minimum of $1000 to the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation. It will be a great honor (in my opinion) for the Owners, great publicity for SAI, and of course support for a great foundation. It's a win win situation for everyone. I am taking names and VIN#s numbers now (with SAI's approval). When I get 15 commited people and cars, (first come first serve) it a done deal. This offer is for 40th Package cars only. PM me here if seriously interested.

Thanks,

jdaallen :party2:

OK Listen up!! The Donation Party is approved and accepted by SAI and the Childrens Foundation. It will be for 40th Package buyers only. The recomended donation is $1000 per car. The party will be scheduled for late August/early September, depending on Carroll Shelby's schedule. The only thing needed now is serious participants. John Walker has asked me to get a list of willing participants so he can verify that your on the 40th list. I need your Name and VIN # of your car. You may PM me here or e-mail me @ jdaallen@aol.com. Your information will be kept confidential and used for this purpose only. We are hoping to get 15 party goers!! I realize there are many details to be worked out, but this is the starting line!!

There are only a few openings left to signup for the Donation Party. SAI limited the number of cars that could be involved in the party, so don't get left out. PM or e-mail me if interested.

thanks,

jdaallen

There are only a few openings left to signup for the Donation Party. SAI limited the number of cars that could be involved in the party, so don't get left out. PM or e-mail me if interested.

thanks,

jdaallen

I am interested, but still need additional information on exactly what the 40th package will include and the performance upgrade options, their cost, etc. Please keep me posted.

Best,

Al

All 15 positions are taken now. Thanks for the response!! :D

Archived