TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale: 1970 Mustang Boss 302

Motorhead

Up for sale is my genuine, driver quality 1970 Boss 302 (0F02G117451).

http://www.cars-on-line.com/78409.html

I have enjoyed it over the years but it is time to thin out my collection. Although it is advertised locally, I would prefer to sell it to someone on this site that truly appreciates these fine cars. It is fairly priced and ready for cruising. If you or someone you know may be interested, you may contact me on this site or through the Cars On Line ad. Additional information (including Marti Report and Eminger Invoice) and photos available upon request.

$52,000 Cash only, no trades. Open to reasonable offers. Inspections are welcomed by serious inquires only.

Edited by Motorhead

It has a correct (D1ZE) factory service block, which is not unusual for a '70 Boss 302. It also has the original heads, intake manifold and carburetor.

This is a great "driver quality" car that would not take much work to make it a very nice #2 car.

Also advertised on Craigslist in the Detroit Area. Must see to appreciate. You will not be disappointed.

Edited by Motorhead

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...