TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Troll List

What happened to Grabber?

:lurk:

He's not around much anywhere any more. Pops in on the other place every once in a while. His new job probably has him swamped.

It wouldn't matter since I think all of the member/moderators were removed and the Shelby moderators don't seem to be very active.

He's not around much anywhere any more. Pops in on the other place every once in a while. His new job probably has him swamped.

It wouldn't matter since I think all of the member/moderators were removed and the Shelby moderators don't seem to be very active.

He has "another" new job? Back to Az again?

"sticker" is now back as "Sticker." (yes, a period at the end of the username). And now he's camped on the GTH forums.

I really wish this forum had an active administrator. Or bring back the volunteer moderators.[/quot]

That is someone posing as me, obviously a creep.

The moderators here are fine.They don't need your constant complaints. I am certain that "Sticker" is you based on your well demonstrated stalking on this site.

Now things are getting "Sticky"............

R

Dada and sideoiler were created three days apart. The thread that sideoiler went crazy on "Let's talk about value...." was started by Dada.

Coincidence?

KingKR is also suspect.

It was Colonel Mustard in the dining room with the candlestick!

Archived