TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why Does Ts Keep Allowing Trolls To Post?

After a long and exhausting battle with one of our former members "sideoiler" TS finally gave him the boot. For a while the forum was calm once again and everyone (for the most part) seemed to be getting along.

The a few weeks ago...or perhaps a month, a new guy by the name of Kxbyrns0mj72h53 shows up and proceeds to start up where sideoiler left off. However, many of us knew the two were actulay one in the same.

It's been a while now and the mods seem to be unaware of his antics or they just don't care. He was tossed off here once before so why is it they wait so long to toss him again? Perhaps they enjoy the banter or the insults? I don't know.

For me, all is shows is a lack of respect for the other members that have to deal with his rubbish.

AK.

And really only seems to pick on the KR threads. But I can see as well that people like that are chasing out other GOOD members that don't want to have to deal with things like being called a liar or that their cars are worthless etc. I don't have a KR myself but I say for people selling them, man get as much money for them as possible! Don't sell them for practically nothing. That's what brings down the value in my opinion. People like Sideoiler or this Kxby see others selling dirt cheap and figure that's what their worth. Or they resort to ebay for pricing values. I really do wish TS would crack down on these people a little more that are constantly insulting people for what they say. When I first joined here this was a great site. I'm not going anywhere but I have definitely seen many people get attacked on here just for what they believe. That's not good at all.

Reread some of the posts that have caused you such apparent distress. They have been of a general nature regarding current sales of these particular vehicles which I am also a fan of. My examples and references to historical pricing trends of other SE Mustangs is nothing more than that and in no way intending to offend. It might be time for you and a couple others to grow up an accept a point of view that may differ from your own. This is a great interest. Your enjoyment of these cars will likely be more pleasing in the end if your perceptions of their value and place in automotive history is rational and realistic.

Lol, like when you were comparing a regular GT500 price to a KR for reference.

Lol, like when you were comparing a regular GT500 price to a KR for reference.

To paraphrase Shakespear, A Troll by any other name...

Do you know about the ignore feature? I use it on the trolls and my life is much better. I wish the forum had a "make topic disappear" too but it doesn't.

To paraphrase Shakespear, A Troll by any other name...

Do you know about the ignore feature? I use it on the trolls and my life is much better. I wish the forum had a "make topic disappear" too but it doesn't.

I have only needed to use the ignore feature one time on TS. It definitely solves the issue. Point, click, buh-bye. It is that simple. I also wish I could ignore topics once you make a post......

Ha ha ha

Finally someone with some common sense.

Well, you've finally won the prize. You've made it to the top of my ignore list.

For those wanting to keep track, want to bet that sticker (now with 2 posts) and kxby... are the same person? And now he's talking to himself.

I will always think mine is worth $1,000,000 and kxby...or whatever he is now, can disagree all he wants.

Don't care!

At least I have one!

I drive it daily (not in the winter like he said I should). I love it and the value to me will never decrease!

Notice the new kxby.... with 4 posts just joined today at 9am, 30 minutes after sticker joined at 8:30. Poor guy... his daddy probably told him the only way he would buy him a KR for his 16th birthday is if prices went down.

Just saw a new member (validating) under the name "Fordaphile"...... This one guy sure has a lot of time on his hands creating all these different aliases.

Just saw a new member (validating) under the name "Fordaphile"...... This one guy sure has a lot of time on his hands creating all these different aliases.

A friend of mine from the vintage BOSS forum just registered yesterday so he could be "fordaphile", I don't know his handle yet. He is looking for a 13/14 red vert. He is one of the good guys.

Dude now your over on the GT-H section putting down KR owners. I mean come on man get over it. If you don't like the KR's or the owners don't bother coming to the KR section then! And why do you feel you have to degrade almost every car you get a chance to? First it was KR's, then I believe even the GT-H's, then the older Super Snakes because the new SS will really hurt older values or something. Why is making sure everyone knows how much you think Shelby's are worth so important to you?

What is your problem?

Internet stalking is very, very, weird behavior. If you don't agree with a poster here that's fine but why make it so personal? Do you expect everyone who is here to see things exactly as you do. If my posts bother you to that degree then why do you stalk me. Weird.

Lol, so you come in here and play "nice" and then go talk SH*T in another forum. But we are weird ones. Lol. Someone looking at your user history isn't stalking BTW, its called getting perspective.

What is your problem?

Internet stalking is very, very, weird behavior. If you don't agree with a poster here that's fine but why make it so personal? Do you expect everyone who is here to see things exactly as you do. If my posts bother you to that degree then why do you stalk me. Weird.

LOL!!! Stalking you know that is rich! You bad mouth people and their cars and then you say its everyone else's fault. Wow man!

Is feeding the trolls like going out to feed the ducks?

The ignore list is pretty easy, but I also wouldn't mind a troll just getting banned. Hey, maybe if we're lucky they will go do something really exciting like over-dosing or crashing a rented dodge dart trying to get to 75mph.

Sorry, that was a little rude - I apologize. Dodge darts are nice little cars, I drove one for a while at one point. I don't wish harm on those cars.

I will always think mine is worth $1,000,000 and kxby...or whatever he is now, can disagree all he wants.

Don't care!

At least I have one!

I drive it daily (not in the winter like he said I should). I love it and the value to me will never decrease!

Love the Hertz collection! Which is your daily driver?

Archived