TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trading In With Low Mileage..

TexasVenom

That's a loaded question. The same thing could be asked about Corvettes, Vipers, RVs, etc... Sometimes circumstances change, people tire of having money tied up in something they don't drive everyday or something newer and faster comes out. It's always been that way. If a person is patient it is almost always a buyer's market. Except in my case when shopping for a FGT! Doh!

I know for me it was that I didn't have room for 2 at the time so the SGT had to go. And yeah, I really wished I could have kept it, because the new owner got a low mileage, pristine condition car. But that's the way it goes.....

Welcome aboard TexVen! I know I do not own a real Shelby, but I have owned my 65 GT350 tribute in 2006 and will not ever let it go. To top that, mine is my daily driver, so it serves as a more practical function, yet fun, for me to use everyday. If I ever had an opportunity to own a new/newer Shelby, I would definitely drive the heck out of it! Enjoy Yours!

Edited by Denstang65