TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where Are The Fox Posts

It has been over 7 months that a post has been made,i know we are out there as i see them at shows and cruises.Between my

04 dailey driver to my Shelby GT the 89 GT vert is the most fun, we have had some nice days in the midwest so i am taking

advantage of them. Hope everyone is out driving and having FUN.

I don't have one, but when the Intercity Transport driver was unloading my '68 GT500KR (coming back from a year long total restoration), he unloaded a black 1993 Cobra Fox body. It had 1200 miles on the clock, still had plastic wrap on passenger seat, all stickers in place, carpet still wrapped and smelled like brand new. A gorgeous car, I almost wanted to trade, but it was on its' way to California to a new owner getting literally a new car. I need one of those someday.

I currently own 10 Fox-body Mustangs. 5 hatchback, and 5 convertible. Some with fewer than 1000 original miles and the rest with less than 5000 original miles. Some of them are stunningly beautiful cars, and a blast to drive. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for these cars. I couldn't come close to replacing them for even twice or three times what I paid for them.

I have a 1990 all Black GT with 4200 original miles on it that is absolutely gorgeous. With it's low mileage and pristine condition it seems to be more rare than the 93 Cobra's, due to the fact very few thought to preserve them, in comparison to the 93 Cobra's.

Edited by cmcmotorworks

Well boys if you want a Fox body so bad I will sell my ultra rare 1992 SAAC MK1... these are the rarest Mustangs out there and no its not cheap but considering they only built 35 of these with 8 leaving the country you're not likely to see another one on the rare occasion.

I never planned to sell it at all until I die then I don't care, but an unforeseen circumstance happened and I haven't used the car in a long time and I don't like dust collectors no matter how rare they are. I'm not focused on 'selling' it right this moment trying to recover from a trauma injury as me occupied but there are some people here and there who know I will sell it if buyer pops up.

Well boys if you want a Fox body so bad I will sell my ultra rare 1992 SAAC MK1... these are the rarest Mustangs out there and no its not cheap but considering they only built 35 of these with 8 leaving the country you're not likely to see another one on the rare occasion.

I never planned to sell it at all until I die then I don't care, but an unforeseen circumstance happened and I haven't used the car in a long time and I don't like dust collectors no matter how rare they are. I'm not focused on 'selling' it right this moment trying to recover from a trauma injury as me occupied but there are some people here and there who know I will sell it if buyer pops up.

The SAAC MKI and MKII are great looking cars. It's on my list to pick one up, at some point. What color is you car? Is it coupe or convertible?

Thanks,

QSS

Edited by QuickSilverShelby

Nice looking car,you have some nice toys,you should bring something to the Rockvalley Mustang Club Show aug 23rd in rockford.

Rockford, I was born there but we left in early 70's parents got tired of the cold ass weather

Thanks Larry, I may try to make it. I'm about 7 hrs from Rockford, so not an afternoon jaunt by any means. I'm up in Ashland, on Lake Superior. I hope to hit more shows in the coming years as our home renovations are finally coming to an end:-)

Under the hood my Lincoln is all Fox!..... but uh, its like the fox's older out of shape brother in the weight side of it. :hysterical: Still, I have been taking it to shows!

I love driving the thing, which is funny because I constantly complain about it - I need new exhaust because the pipes are so small they are a heat soak not to mention they smell like old when they get hot; the heater core might be shot and I don't have nearly the mechanical skills to fix that even though I don't use the heat (or A/C).

I think the engine is gross - I would love to take the manifold off and polish it, take the heads off and polish that too, new spark plug wires (distributor too), polish the exhaust.

Ok, so its not a fox but I like to think we bleed the same 5.0 blood!

• 1 month later...

The SAAC MKI and MKII are great looking cars. It's on my list to pick on up, at some point. What color is you car? Is it coupe or convertible?

Thanks,

QSS

All SAAC MK1's are Hatchbacks White w/ Blue LeMans stripes and Blue side stripes like the 69-70 Shelby's

1992 1 of 35 but the actual car's numbers are all over the place as mine is #39 and I'm pretty sure there was one in the 70's

IMG_0525.JPG