TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New M2 Shelby Haulers

WISMACH1

Hi All,

Just picked up the new M2 Shelby Haulers today from a friend of mine who has a 'Mantiques Store'. I picked up

both of the regulars and the chase, which is a 1 of 250 run. They really look nice !

M2%20Mustang%20Haulers_zpshczfc9ej.jpg

This is release A. There is another release, B, coming and there are another two Shelby Mustang Haulers. Luckily the chase piece

is not a Shelby.

Take care and have a great night.

Scott

Very nice! For those of us with a "Mantique" store, are these being distributed at any other stores, like TRU?

Thanks. My friend is an M2 dealer and just got these in yesterday. I would think that these are going to show up at either Walmart or TRU sometime in the near future.

Scott

Those are cool Scott!

Jim , I'll keep my eyes peeled......if they get em here at our TRU, I'll pick me up for ya.

BB

Hey Chris,

I'm having a CRS moment here.

What is "TRU"?

TIA,

Phill

If my friend was an M2 dealer my wife would be dealing me divorce papers because I'd buy everything in sight.

LOL ! The funny thing is that my wife was with me yesterday when I stopped to pick up the stuff. She really puts up with a lot from me. I really need to tell her I love her more often !

Scott

Went to my local TRU today. They have no ideer what I'm asking for?

:shrug:

Oh yeah....checked Wally World too......Nope.

Maybe they're underneath in storage in one of their tunnels?!! :hysterical2:

Edited by BIKEBOY

any online dealers have them as my TRU sucks and never restocks

these are way cool... wish Exoto would make them in 1:18 but then again they would charge $1,000 for them. Great models but absurdly priced

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to get these haulers together, is this Mantiques in Janesville, WI? Do you have a number?

Dave, do you know the Janesville area?

I have a friend there that sells Vettes. Riverside Motorsports. Dave Lubkeman. You know him?

Edit- Bought two cars from him over the years.

Edited by BIKEBOY

Dave, do you know the Janesville area?

I have a friend there that sells Vettes. Riverside Motorsports. Dave Lubkeman. You know him?

Edit- Bought two cars from him over the years.

Chris, not very well but I have been there before. Janesvilles about 150 miles northeast of me.

Dave

Scott

Great set of trucks , you mention another set coming out. What will those be, the same trucks with a repaint or something all together diffrent?

Thanks Scott Bobst

Hi Scott,

Here are the next two from release 15B

M2%20Shelby%20Haulers%20-%20release%2015

I would think that these should be out in the next month or two. There is NO Shelby chase in this release.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Here are the next two from release 15B

I would think that these should be out in the next month or two. There is NO Shelby chase in this release.

Scott

Whats with the G.T 350 on the back is that a barn find?

Whats with the G.T 350 on the back is that a barn find?

I have a feeling that is M2's attempt at doing a 'DIRTY' look. I personally think it looks horrible. I would much rather see them do a 'Barn Find' version. Then all they would need to do is mist some paint from above make it look like 'dust build up' or 'bird droppings'. LOL

Scott

I have a feeling that is M2's attempt at doing a 'DIRTY' look. I personally think it looks horrible. I would much rather see them do a 'Barn Find' version. Then all they would need to do is mist some paint from above make it look like 'dust build up' or 'bird droppings'. LOL

Scott

I agree.

• 2 weeks later...

finally found the first release..... :yahoo: no chase but that is ok. so in about 6 months I will hopefully find the second release I will not be purchasing that terribly ugly dirty version. but will be excited

to find the red w/ stripe gt350... good luck hunting

• 2 weeks later...