TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Gt500Kr For Sale

Car is silver/blue stripes. Has 588 miles, and was titled for the 1st time in June 2014, so most of the Ford factory warranties remain. Like new inside and out. #332 in the KR registry. Asking $53,500. I tried to attached pictures, but they are all to large. If interested the car can be seen on Ebay. Thanks!

Steve Kuhn

(309) 663-8012

Car is silver/blue stripes. Has 588 miles, and was titled for the 1st time in June 2014, so most of the Ford factory warranties remain. Like new inside and out. #332 in the KR registry. Asking $53,500. I tried to attached pictures, but they are all to large. If interested the car can be seen on Ebay. Thanks!

Steve Kuhn

(309) 663-8012

Superb...and a good price for a basicaly new, unmolested KR

GLWS

Edited by Cali_KR

BIKEBOY, the listing ran out on Friday afternoon. Seems no one wants to pony up for basically a new car! I thought I might have good luck selling since the 1st offer was for $49,500 from a dealer. I will sell for what I have in it...$52,000. I know that sounds like a lot, but I paid a couple of grand extra because it has the Ford factory warranties.

Steve

BIKEBOY, the listing ran out on Friday afternoon. Seems no one wants to pony up for basically a new car! I thought I might have good luck selling since the 1st offer was for $49,500 from a dealer. I will sell for what I have in it...$52,000. I know that sounds like a lot, but I paid a couple of grand extra because it has the Ford factory warranties.

Steve

Thanks Steve!

I would love to have the car. Wifee and I are discussing. Our SLK would have to go to make room. I have your #. You may hear from me.

Chris

I bought it outside of Ebay.......can't wait for it to get here!!!!

Thanks again Steve!!

:rockon:

Congratulations.

They are fun cars you will not be disappointed.

You learn these cars seem to attract the guys who know everything about everything. They are always good for a laugh. ?

Edited by sheppd01

You are welcome BikeBoy. Congrats! What color?

Didn't sell and that is really no surprise. 53 large for a soon to be 8 year old Mustang with a time bomb flywheel, forget about it.

Hey dude, not sure about the attitude. Ever see one with 500 miles and factory warranties? Turned down $49,500 from a dealer! It'll sell to the right person. Obviously YOU are not one of them. Thank God! Now I'll forget about you...

BikeBoy, I think you have some folks confused. I sure am. Mine is still for sale, so what did you buy?

Oh, OK. Thought it was already sold.

$49,500 from a dealer? Indeed. Not a chance of that. 40 grand at best on a straight dump out.

BTW, kxbyrns0mj72h53 - Oh yes, the bid was $49,500 wise ass! INDEED!!! Now why don't you go bother someone who gives a s**t what you think... :lol:

BikeBoy, I think you have some folks confused. I sure am. Mine is still for sale, so what did you buy?

BTW, kxbyrns0mj72h53 - Oh yes, the bid was $49,500 wise ass! INDEED!!! Now why don't you go bother someone who gives a s**t what you think... :lol:

KXBY is just trolling, and hoping that one day the KR will eventually fall to the mid $35k range. SOOO, he trash talks the KR and it's high price any chance he gets, even though he wants to buy one. Lol

Congratulations Bikeboy, Well, I consider you a half Shelby brother as I own 664. Enjoy the ride and all the future KR trolls. As Shepp mentioned, they are good for a few laughs.

Ain't no way a dealer puts 50 grand on an 8 year old Mustang KR or otherwise. A dealer dump out gets you an offer that is what they consider to be less than wholesale. They would be lucky to retail it for 50 large. Their 50 grand buys them 5 drivers at the auction and they will make money on every one of those. $49,500 from a dealer is total BS! Your wholesale, straight dump out offer from a dealer was likely around 40K, quite possibly lees. This type of vehicle appeals to a minute audience of willing and able buyers and can be hard to sell for that simple reason. They would only take the car if they can get it for the right #. 50 grand, not happening in that arena.

Keep running your mouth ass hole! You are precisely the reason I have a problem being a member of these sites. Never a positive comment. Always trying to put people down. Calling someone a liar, when you have no idea what you are talking about just shows everyone your ignorance. Now F**k off troll...

Keep running your mouth ass hole! You are precisely the reason I have a problem being a member of these sites. Never a positive comment. Always trying to put people down. Calling someone a liar, when you have no idea what you are talking about just shows everyone your ignorance. Now F**k off troll...

Wow. 11 total posts so far on TS and you're using abusive language and telling someone to F**k off..... So who is the troll here??? The KR may be a classy car, but it is not always owned by someone with class.

Ain't no way a dealer puts 50 grand on an 8 year old Mustang KR or otherwise. A dealer dump out gets you an offer that is what they consider to be less than wholesale. They would be lucky to retail it for 50 large. Their 50 grand buys them 5 drivers at the auction and they will make money on every one of those. $49,500 from a dealer is total BS! Your wholesale, straight dump out offer from a dealer was likely around 40K, quite possibly lees. This type of vehicle appeals to a minute audience of willing and able buyers and can be hard to sell for that simple reason. They would only take the car if they can get it for the right #. 50 grand, not happening in that arena.

A KR or any other car is only worth what a seller will pay for it. Find a seller willing to pay the asking price and that's what it is worth at that moment. All this other valuation discussion is just noise.

A KR or any other car is only worth what a seller will pay for it. Find a seller willing to pay the asking price and that's what it is worth at that moment. All this other valuation discussion is just noise.

He knows that and wants to buy a KR, but since HE can't buy one right now he resorts to talking about how "over priced" these KR'S are. It really is funny when you think about it.

I bought my '09 brand new and don't give a rat's behind about what any troll like sideoiler / kxbyrns0mj72h53 says they should be worth. My car doesn't care either.

I'm sure he'll end up buying a cheap one someday, but it likely will have been wrecked or abused, or changed hands several times before it's finally his. Not what I wanted in a KR, so I bought new (and got a fairly good deal when I did). I wasn't interested in cheap; just nice and clean.

Isn't that the truth! Wow, the guy uses the "F" word and calls other members "A"-holes. Even more reason to doubt his tall tale of being offered 50 large for his KR from a dealer.

Lets call a spade a spade here. The guy obviously scored this low mile KR for the right money in his mind and is now attempting to flip it with no takers. He is bitter and just lashing out at anyone who can see his scheme. Oh well, no biggie, not many of us would want a KR that has been sitting for 8 years.

Lol, I would jump on this if I didn't already have one! Having a KR with a warranty would be AWESOME!

Really? It wouldn't still be for sale if were that great of deal now would it.

Here is one with just a few more miles that couldn't bring 39.5K. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT-500-/171785859812?forcerrptr=true&hash=item27ff3c32e4&item=171785859812

Lol, KXBY, you suck at this troll thing!

Wow. 11 total posts so far on TS and you're using abusive language and telling someone to F**k off..... So who is the troll here??? The KR may be a classy car, but it is not always owned by someone with class.

Sorry if I offended you ViperNC, or anyone else. Admittedly lost my cool. Just not really crazy about someone calling me a liar. Or is that ok on this site? Just asking...