TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Visit To The Shelby Heritage Center Las Vegas.....

gt350lp

A little more emphasis on the black and gold would have been nice, but really good anyways!

Thanks for posting!

Agree! Here I keep believing the GT-H program kick started SA back in 2006 as in 1966. I would think it would have a presence but no GT-H in the Heritage Center. Still a great visit.

Larry, great slide show, thanks for sharing!

Edited by H0050

DSC02945.JPGNice slide show Larry, I was there the same day for Track Day at Spring Mountain. It was a very exciting day to say the least. The staff at Shelby American put on a great event for us. I picked up my Signature Series Edition Super Snake on the morning of the 16th, loaded her up and came back home.

attachicon.gifDSC02945.JPGNice slide show Larry, I was there the same day for Track Day at Spring Mountain. It was a very exciting day to say the least. The staff at Shelby American put on a great event for us. I picked up my Signature Series Edition Super Snake on the morning of the 16th, loaded her up and came back home.

A awesome color/stripe combo .... share more pictures when you get a chance.