TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drilled And Or Slotted Rotor Upgrades For Our 2013+ With Brembo

ICOOLUM

ICOOLUM,

I put Baer Eradispeed drilled/slotted 14" rotors front and back on my '12. Worth looking at them to see what they might offer for the

'13-'14 setup.

Good luck with the search,

Quinn

If you plan on tracking your car I'd stay away from drilled rotors as they have a tendency to crack under the heat and pressure of heavy braking. If you are just going for looks and some spirited driving around town then they are fine. There has been a number of posts on this topic if you run a quick search.

GT

STAY AWAY FROM BAER!!! Since Todd passed away (Owner) , their quality has gone down hill 100X. Rotors that used to last a long time when seasoned properly, warp after 1 day of aggressive driving. I was a dealer for them and would not even put them on a go cart now....

Alex

Swapped from BAER 14" to 15" rotors on my 11SS recently. Hopefully these rotors will work longer than the smaller ones, which showed lots of blue spots and cracks after just a few 300 km/h runs on German Autobahns. :peelout:

post-42500-0-56860900-1434048974_thumb.jpg

post-42500-0-29115100-1434048992_thumb.jpg