TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby in Houston

ggl

Picked up my 2007 Performance White on Friday, spent the weekend flying around town. Love the car, but I need to change the rims and tires. So, with that in mind, I am here for suggestions. Let me know what you guys think are going to look the best on the beast.

Thanks.

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Lets hear the particulars ie color, coupe, where in H-town?

Performance White, Vista Blue Stripes. Coupe. I live in Kingwood. I have been reading through this board since I picked up the car on Friday. Lots of good information. I am just having a lot of trouble with a good tire and wheel combo for the car. I can't seem to picture it in my head. Really looking for something in a 19", but would consider 18s and 20s. Would love some help.

The car is mainly a weekend driver and I picked it up on the spur of the moment. Didn't order it or anything, just took the one they had at my local dealership. Fun to drive and as fast as my M5.

I live in Kingwood also! I think there is another GT500 and about 4 GT's in the taxable forest.

One of my neighbors is Robert Beasley so I get my tires from him. They have a store on 494 but I go to the bigger store on 59 at Aldine Mail Rte. They did a great job mounting and road force balancing my Michelins. You might be able to get a package deal from them.

Weird I just bought the same Color car with stripe 3 days ago and was about to post the same Question, I tried to get the Shelby Razors but after talking to People they won't fit.

20" Razors will fit on the Shelby. A couple of guys here have them. It's also the wheel ShelbyAutos is using on the 40th Annv. package. Amy Boylan has them on her Shelby.

Weird I just bought the same Color car with stripe 3 days ago and was about to post the same Question, I tried to get the Shelby Razors but after talking to People they won't fit.

:censored: Yeah....isn't that something...

:banghead: I actually had a deposit on a set of Razor's.

:rant: I even called Shelby's new parts people and they told me they would fit.

:rant: No where on their site nor American Racing's (the manufacturer) does it exclude a GT500.

:finger: And why would anyone with enough brains to pour piss out of a boot without directions make a freakin wheel with the Shelby name on it, but not have one to fit a freakin' Shelby????? I'd stay away from whatever crack these guys smoke. Bad form guys, really bad form.

:stop:

So I'm in the same boat...I'm looking for wheels. :finger:

:censored: Yeah....isn't that something...

:banghead: I actually had a deposit on a set of Razor's.

:rant: I even called Shelby's new parts people and they told me they would fit.

:rant: No where on their site nor American Racing's (the manufacturer) does it exclude a GT500.

:finger: And why would anyone with enough brains to pour piss out of a boot without directions make a freakin wheel with the Shelby name on it, but not have one to fit a freakin' Shelby????? I'd stay away from whatever crack these guys smoke. Bad form guys, really bad form.

:stop:

So I'm in the same boat...I'm looking for wheels. :finger:

See post #6

I live in Kingwood also! I think there is another GT500 and about 4 GT's in the taxable forest.

One of my neighbors is Robert Beasley so I get my tires from him. They have a store on 494 but I go to the bigger store on 59 at Aldine Mail Rte. They did a great job mounting and road force balancing my Michelins. You might be able to get a package deal from them.

I work right by the Beasley at 59 & AMR. Mr. Beasley should like me, we use him for our shop trucks and personal vehicles.

Hey you guys down in Houston, a couple weeks ago, LoneStar Ford was offering up a GT500 get together.

The thread hasn't been used in a couple weeks, but perhaps if you PM them and see if it's still in the works.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...;p=152578"Click Here for post.

PM me if it's still on, if I'm not flying I'll try to come down from Midland.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with everyone, but we can have the BBQ at Lone Star Ford anydate you guys want.

We'll provide an enormous open lot and whatever else is needed. I know we said June 23rd saturday but do you think we should delay it to put something big together?? Let me know

THANKS!

www.lonestarford.com

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with everyone, but we can have the BBQ at Lone Star Ford anydate you guys want.

We'll provide an enormous open lot and whatever else is needed. I know we said June 23rd saturday but do you think we should delay it to put something big together?? Let me know

THANKS!

www.lonestarford.com

I would love to come to a get together, but will be gone on the 23rd. Let me know if anyone comes up with something different.

Archived