TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Collection Car Sale

Don  Johnston

With so many of the Heritage Collection cars up for sale, will there be much left to see in the Las Vegas Shelby American shop Heritage Collection display, especially anything unique with the prototypes gone?

http://www.shelby.com/index.asp?topic=vehicles&art=Concepts

:cool:

its one thing to sell a prototype here or there.....but to "gut" the collection.....??.......that's "abandoning history for a money grab".....

that has a nice ring to it...........perhaps it should be considered as a new motto.......

or perhaps simply as an acknowledgement of reality.....

some nice cars there, would have been nice to visit them on display for years to come.......

I think they have been for sale for awhile. I've gone to the heritage center even like 5 or 6 months ago and I believe most of those cars had a sign on the windshield saying "buy me" or I'm available" or something like that. But yea at those asking prices, it may be awhile before any of them leave the museum. I can't imagine going there and not seeing any of these cars around maybe 5 or 6 years from now.

I like the hauler! Would double as an extra garage for me. Imagine showing up in that for a car show. I don't see a picture of a KR on the trailer though.

Even if I were super rich I would not pay those prices! Someone at SAI not getting enough oxygen to the brain

Prototype cars are cool but there are better cars out there for those prices

They will end at B-J selling at half these prices

I like the hauler! Would double as an extra garage for me. Imagine showing up in that for a car show. I don't see a picture of a KR on the trailer though.

Because it's a GT-H hauler. :) Heck, a GT-H & KR would be a nice collection.

Archived