TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Southwest/west Coast Tuner Recommendations

QUIKSVT

I'm looking for a good tuner in the southwest for my 2011 GT500- preferably in the CA/NV/AZ area, but will haul farther if necessary to get a good quality tune by someone who knows these cars. After two separate tunes (canned and a local tuner who seemed to be learning the ropes on my car) it's still not running right.

Any help is much appreciated and I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

What has been changed on the car to need a tune?

John Lund can do remotely.

Mods in sig- after I put the longtubes and exhaust on it hasn't ran quite right.

Lund can tune remotely so I need to find a tuner he can work with then- maybe I'll contact him directly and see who he works with.

Second nod here to Jon Lund. While I do not have the level of mods you do, I purchased my handheld along with the JLT big air on line, with the Lund tune.

Excellent tune, drives like factory, but has outstanding power increases with NO problems at all.......

Mike

Mods in sig- after I put the longtubes and exhaust on it hasn't ran quite right.

Lund can tune remotely so I need to find a tuner he can work with then- maybe I'll contact him directly and see who he works with.

Ah, I turned sigs off years ago after people started loading them up with 40 pictures and a full autobiography. The signatures took longer to go by (over and over again) than the forum content. Removing them from display significantly improves signal:noise.

Lund should be able to take care of this.

I thought Shelby was tuning cars again? There is also a shop in San Bernardino Ca. Called ST Motorsports. They have been recommended to me by my friend at Shelby. They will be doing my engine work as soon I get all my parts together. Check them out if you want to get a dyno tune done. I've been told he is the guru for these cars. He does a lot of work with Kenne Bell.

Archived