TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Boss Laguna Seca Black For Sale!

swa737

Located in Grapevine Texas. 2013 Boss Laguna Seca. Black in color. 3100 delicate miles put on by a retired 65 year old admirer. Car is like brand new without a flaw. None. No accidents, no issues, not a ding, not a scratch, no imperfection and no excuses. Car has track key installed. Never raced and never modded in any capacity other than the Track key if you want to call that a mod. Front air splitter still in box and never installed. The number on the air intake is number 737. Owner's kit which includes the numbered keychain etc is included. The asking price is $53,000. I am selling this car for my brother-in-law. He's not a forum type. I can answer all of your questions and put the two of you in contact with one another when the time comes. I have been a Shelby Forum member for a long time. I've sold 2 Shelby's here, the most recent being a 2011 Shelby GT350. I can give you the buyer's name and number as a reference. I am very familiar with this Boss and it is perfect! Pictures to come.

Please email me at Gnclary2@aol.com

Greg

Edited by swa737

• 4 weeks later...