TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bmr Lca Differences

I want to put BMR LCAs and relocation brackets on my 2011. Their website shows two models with identical descriptions: TCA019 and TCA032. Other than a very slight difference in appearance, why are the prices $50 different? The description of each model seems identical. I sent them an email...no response yet.

I want to put BMR LCAs and relocation brackets on my 2011. Their website shows two models with identical descriptions: TCA019 and TCA032. Other than a very slight difference in appearance, why are the prices $50 different? The description of each model seems identical. I sent them an email...no response yet.

Kelly at BMR is good about responding, but may be out of the office for the weekend. The only real difference I see under the description tab for each is that one is TIG welded and the other MIG welded.

R

Also I believe that the TCA019 is made of thicker wall material than the TCA032. I've always used the TCA019 but, that's probably because the TCA032 is a new number and may be something that is used in conjunction with their new watts linkage kit. Like Robert M said - wait and talk to Kelly on Monday. JMO

Edited by Albino500