TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt/sc Bj Vert On Ebay

mfield2a

I'm not sure what Tony's vin was. I traded a few IM's with him back when he was selling his auto, but I wanted a manual. He sold his auto for $38k. I would go there on this car (providing no issues) no problem.

I would guess reserve is closer to $40, but only the seller knows for sure. So far any attempt I have made to reach the seller has been a dead end...thus is eBay.

I'm always in the market for a BJ Vert or a GT-H, with a manual (but big $$$ there). SC package is a bonus, but not needed.

No this is not either one of my cars. They were VINs ...105 and ...106. This one's CSM is near the end of the run too.

I don't care for the changes to the interior...

Yeah, it's a little over the top for me as well, but I figure that's easy to take back to stock as well as some of the other bolt ons.

No this is not either one of my cars. They were VINs ...105 and ...106. This one's CSM is near the end of the run too.

I don't care for the changes to the interior...

I thought that this may be the other BJ GT/SC Vert that I've seen.

I just pulled this car up on my list of 100 Shelby GT/BJ Mustangs and matched the CSM with the VIN. I am slowly and surely adding these cars to my spreadsheet. This one was not on my radar either. Prior to opening the post I would have guessed this was Tony's car last seen by me the Shelby Legacy Bank SCAT event in Plano, Texas last year. I don't think it ever sold and has been on ebay several times.

It appears to be a pretty nice car that is well taken care of. I am surprised the owner did not opt for the Barrett Jackson Logo embroidery that I got permission for on my interior, the owner my not have known it was available. I am pretty sure I posted pics of it on the center console and 2 front headrests on this forum several years ago.

Regards........ GG

Here is the original MSRP sell price of the car without cost of the Shelby Package Upgrade: 1ZVHT85H185153098 CSM 08SGT2275 CONV MANUAL $38,805.00

I am tracking 26 of the 100 cars built that I can match a CSM to FORD VIN with original factory options from cars listed on forum and various sales/auctions.

I guess one of these days I will send mine to Las Vegas for the S/C Upgrade.

14 Coupes were automatic

11 Convertibles were automatic

28 Convertibles were standard

47 Coupes were standard

* There is one known prototype prior to this run of cars. Not sure how many actually got supercharged of the original run of 100. Tony may have more info............

Regards........ GG

Here is the original MSRP sell price of the car without cost of the Shelby Package Upgrade: 1ZVHT85H185153098 CSM 08SGT2275 CONV MANUAL $38,805.00

I am tracking 26 of the 100 cars built that I can match a CSM to FORD VIN with original factory options from cars listed on forum and various sales/auctions.

I guess one of these days I will send mine to Las Vegas for the S/C Upgrade.

14 Coupes were automatic

11 Convertibles were automatic

28 Convertibles were standard

47 Coupes were standard

* There is one known prototype prior to this run of cars. Not sure how many actually got supercharged of the original run of 100. Tony may have more info............

Regards........ GG

is it still available? With the most recent news release http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88218-new-carroll-shelby-international-website-reflects-global-expansion-and-corporate-structure/ and "combination" of websites there are a lot of questions being asked because this program is not showing on the new website.

Seller finally was able to get back to me. His reserve is at $50k. He said BJ contacted him and wants to take it to their next Scottsdale where they thought they could get him $50k. For me, north of $40k I would look for a 40th vert.

There is a post on here somewhere regarding a BJ Shelby GT that went through Barrrett Jackson with low mileage at around $70 K. It was a convertible and not a GT/SC model. Don't recall the story without going back and doing some research. Will be interesting to see what this car brings.............

GG

Archived