TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Great Prices For 9Mm's At Atlantic Tactical

Atlantic Tactical will be getting some of my Money when I get some to spare. They have GREAT prices and they carry a bunch of cool stuff. Here is a few items from their 2015 Buyers Guide.

SAMPLES:

Glock Gen4 Model 17 w/ 3 17 Round Clips for just $398.20

Glock Gen4 Model 22 w/ 3 15 Round Clips for just $398.20

Glock Gen4 Model 23 w/ 3 13 Round Clips for just $398.20

S&W SD9 VE 16 Shot $256.00

S$W SD40 VE 14 Shot 256.00

S&W M&P15-22 Tactical Rifle 25 Shot $348.00

S&W M&P15 MOE 30 Shot $854.00

SIG SAUER SIG P320 9mm 17 Shot $425.00

SIG SAUER SIG P320 9mm CARRY 15 Shot $425.00

SIG SAUER SIG P250 COMPACT 13 Shot $383.00

The Glock prices you posted are law-enforcement only prices. They can only sell Glocks at that price to sworn law-enforcement, first responders, Active military, retired military, corrections officers ,fire department, EMT ,paramedic's,probation etc.If you fall under any of this criteria you're good to go. If not non-law-enforcement prices run 550 for a Glock 17/22 in my neck of the woods. If they are selling at those prices to the general public that's interesting.JMHO

The Glock prices you posted are law-enforcement only prices. They can only sell Glocks at that price to sworn law-enforcement, first responders, Active military, retired military, corrections officers ,fire department, EMT ,paramedic's,probation etc.If you fall under any of this criteria you're good to go. If not non-law-enforcement prices run 550 for a Glock 17/22 in my neck of the woods. If they are selling at those prices to the general public that's interesting.JMH

According to their website, they'll only sell anything to "public safety personnel"

Given our small volume of commercial gun sales and the high cost of liability insurance, we have decided to not renew our commercial gun dealer agreements. We will continue to do business under our Law Enforcement dealer agreements which limit sales to Public Safety personnel. This category includes Fire, EMS, Active and Retired Military with Retired Credentials, Licensed Security Officers, Judges, District Attorneys as well as Active and Retired Law Enforcement officers with Retired Credentials.

Due to Atlantic Tactical's distribution agreement with GLOCK, Law Enforcement Blue Label Pistols can only be sold to individuals in the following states: PA, NY, NJ, MA, MD, DC, VA

NOTE: We do not ship firearms/weapons to the State of California.