TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kr Andrews Collection Auction Result

Lol, bless your heart! Hope you're having fun in the KR forum!

Geez, first I have to educate you on KR prices and price differences and now I have to educate you on forum titles?

This is the Team SHELBY Forum, *NOT* the "KR Forum".

It appears your elitist attitude extends beyond your ignorance of KR prices right into Forum names.

Phill

Geez, first I have to educate you on KR prices and price differences and now I have to educate you on forum titles?

It appears your elitist attitude extends beyond your ignorance of KR prices right into Forum names.

Phill

Lol, I am NOT an elitist or have that attitude. Your inadequacies make you feel that way.

Yes this is team shelby, but you are in the KR section buddy!

It really is sad that you have to come over here and try to "bring us to reality".

Again, hope you are having fun in the KR "SECTION"!

Edited by PonyRazor

Phill

Lol, I am NOT an elitist or have that attitude. Your inadequacies make you feel that way.

Yes this is team shelby, but you are in the KR section buddy!

It really is sad that you have to come over here and try to "bring us to reality".

Again, hope you are having fun in the KR "SECTION"!

You're both members and you're at each others throats. We're brothers in arms against the IRS team, time to set aside somewhat meaningless opinions and come together for a common cause ! !!!!!!! Edited by cmcmotorworks

You're both members and you're at each others throats. We're brothers in arms against the IRS team, time to set aside somewhat meaningless opinions and come together for a common cause ! !!!!!!!

Good luck, they don't want to get along.

No that is not at all true. Stop blaming others for your inability to accept reality even when it is placed in front of you in a clear logical fashion. We obviously all like this stuff.

No, you clearly don't listen to me, because I said "A CAR IS WORTH WHAT SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY".

You Clearly don't understand that fact (or ignore it), so keep trolling buddy, keep trolling!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-KR-/261892136334?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cf9fcdd8e&item=261892136334, Obviously what that one was worth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-SHELBY-GT500KR-/331560739891?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d328f6433&item=331560739891, 44.5K takes this one.

What don't you understand Dude? This is reality my friend and tens of thousands less than what some of you guys are preaching. Great cars for sure but they are seven year old Mustangs with an extremely small audience which is soon to get even smaller when the latest Shelby iteration takes center stage in a few months.

I understand everything you are saying. You are only looking at eBay and there is nothing wrog with that.

All I am saying is that you can't disprove a cars worth through all venues based on a sole venue that excludes a particular set of buyers(some people are reluctant to spend big money on a car they can't see/drive).

As for your question, if money exchanged hands, absolutely that is what THAT PARTICULAR KR was worth through EBAY ON THAT DAY.

What it doesn't prove is what all other KR's are worth through other venues. If we put our KR's on ebay we could anticipate similar results in regards to what kind of $$ we would get.

WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT MOST OF US WILL NEVER DO THAT! We will use a different avenue if we EVER CHOOSE to sell our car.

This is my third time asking.....

WHY is this issue so important to you??

I read your thread. It's fun with no drama and trolling unlike this one and other KR threads. I would like to join and have a free shirt too.

Just pm me your size and ship to, go out into the street and shout "Solid Rear Axles Rule " one hundred times, no, just teasing. Anyway you're in. Edited by cmcmotorworks

You have an obvious issue with making incorrect ASSUMPTIONS. You assume that these cars are worth far more than they are even when a public record of sale at much lower prices is in your face. You ASSUME that this issue is of significant importance when it is not.

Do yourself a favor and stop assuming, you are not very good at it.

It is painfully obvious that you that you have your own agenda and will deny reality even when surrounded with a wall of evidence and logic.

It doesn't really matter Dude, enjoy the car. Reality will surely sink in when and if you ever attempt to sell the vehicle.

3 times you've avoided answering why you are soooo concerned with KR pricing!

Enjoy arguing with yourself, because you have confirmed you are trolling.

Keep on trolling my friend!

You're both members and you're at each others throats. We're brothers in arms against the IRS team, time to set aside somewhat meaningless opinions and come together for a common cause ! !!!!!!!

Only made it through about 5 pages of your thread so far, but I'm working on it!

!

Another weird post from a guy who doesn't seem all that cerebral.

Phil and I are trolls because we are conversant with the current values of these cars?

This might be tough for you to understand as apparently many things are but those who don't agree with your agenda are not necessarily "trolls". Take a moment and ponder before your keyboard spews more stupidity.

4 times

Just to remember: I started this topic to inform about the latest auction results and we made it already to page 4 allowing individuals to express how they feel about the world and KR values. Even the funny T-shirt discussion just stopped the bullying process only for a moment.

This is the only forum that I know of that tolerates this kind of behavior by its members and I really wonder wherefore Teamshelby has moderators in place.

Just to remember: I started this topic to inform about the latest auction results and we made it already to page 4 allowing individuals to express how they feel about the world and KR values. Even the funny T-shirt discussion just stopped the bullying process only for a moment.

This is the only forum that I know of that tolerates this kind of behavior by its members and I really wonder wherefore Teamshelby has moderators in place.

Sounds like you just got nominated as the newest mod! Congrats! Lol

If we could just stick to T-shirt discussions there'd be no bickering !

Well, except for that pesky little event at the same time that happened to be the 2nd-worst financial crisis in American history next to the Great Depression...which might have also been a little bit of a factor.

Watch your blanket statements. I'm a KR owner and I genuinely don't care what they are worth. In fact, I prefer the prices drop so the investor-owners sell them to enthusiast-owners who will actually drive and enjoy them for what they were made to do.

I completely agree! The KXY guy is just waiting and hoping for the KR to drop to around $35k. I'm not saying that it won't happen, but if he's wrong, he will be missing out on a great car and experience! I get compliments and stares everytime I drive it!

Hopefully there is no one foolish enough to believe that these cars are investments.

Please go haunt the Corvette forums and stop trying to annoy Shelby owners. Nobody cares what you think our cars (which apparently you don't have) are worth or will ever be worth.

Maybe your Honda Civic needs a bigger wing... Why not go out and have a look?

Once you ride in a TVS equipped KR you'd never even think about swapping pulleys on the stock Eaton. Installing the TVS and swapping in the '14 GT500 ds makes you think they should've come from the factory that way.

Once you ride in a TVS equipped KR you'd never even think about swapping pulleys on the stock Eaton. Installing the TVS and swapping in the '14 GT500 ds makes you think they should've come from the factory that way.

Did you do this swap? How much did it set you back?

Did you do this swap? How much did it set you back?

I did it to both of my '08 KRs. It's that good. I wanted the FRPP TVS since it was part of the SAI Upfitter pkg. for the KR. I also ported and polished it, along with adding an L&M elbow and tb.

Has anyone tried the second generation TVS and does it still fit under the cross bar?

I would guess it would but I have never seen one installed.

It's my understanding that they're the same dimensions. It's the openings that are different. The newer version being larger. That is why I port matched mine to a larger "High Flow" elbow, then polished everything.