TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trigg County, Kentucky, Was That A Super Snake?

thewheelman

On my morning commute from Hopkinsville to Murray this morning I met what I believe was a silver Super Snake! We met as we were rounding a corner in opposite directions in Trigg County near the entrance to Lake Barkley State Park. I only got enough of a look to see the hood, grill, and the lowered stance. Sounded nice too! It's a pretty, but cool morning in Kentucky today, and I really debated about driving my GT 500 this morning as well!

Who was that and what are you doing in Trigg County (if you don't mind me asking)?

As you can tell, I get pretty excited when I see another GT 500! I've owned my car since new and can count on both hands and one foot (that's how we do it in KY) the number of GT 500s I've seen on the road!

Later!

I'm doing my best to keep my high-powered Kia between the ditches, dodging construction workers, farmers, Minnonite horses and buggies, deer and other small game--as well as contend with the frost heaves and potholes--then there's the cup of coffee, donuts and text. I don't have time to snap a pic!!!!!

Was it silver with red stripes? If so I spotted a possible silver super snake in Clarksville, TN on Tuesday so maybe one and the same!

I didn't think a Super Snake came with Red Stripes, only Flat Black and White.

I stand corrected, they now come in 5 Colors for the 2013 & 2014 Models.

I gave up early on making the Kia fast, but by duct taping the seams, blocking off the grill and running the tires at 70 psi, I get really good gas mileage......but it's difficult to get in and out of! LOL! Kia Optima is a good little car. I'm pleased with it as a commuter--didn't want to put that kind of miles on the GT 500!

Archived