TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I Can Now Call Her Mine.

drshotty

Got some custom work done. Came out beautifully. only cost 62$ and that was including shipping. Told the fabricator i would show y'all. so here they are! He can any type of work. Just pm me if interested.

IMG_4277_zpsnqeguhpr.jpg

IMG_4273_zpss6speg0b.jpg

Nice!

I have an idea for him. I'd like to have something made that fits nicely at the front of the console where it intersects w/ the dash, to hold stuff like glasses, or maybe a cell phone in place. I'll try to draw something to explain what I mean.

Nice!

I have an idea for him. I'd like to have something made that fits nicely at the front of the console where it intersects w/ the dash, to hold stuff like glasses, or maybe a cell phone in place. I'll try to draw something to explain what I mean.

Ya definitely draw something up!

Nice!

I would pay for that! Someone please come up with something...