TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 27, 2015

SVT NAJA

Howdy all,

Looking forward to another great SatL event.

Thanks again Jim for all you do to coordinate this and other outings.

Sorry if this is a repeat...

Is there a South Bay group meeting up for the drive to Concord ?

- Don

Jim - the Folsom crowd is meeting at the Cars and Coffee in Folsom at highway 50 and Scott road. There will be between 5-8 cars depending on who goes to Old Sac instead. Give me a call as you pass Sunrise and we will be ready on the on ramp. I have told everyone to be there by 830 at the latest. See you soon......and drive safely.

Bruce,

Great plan! See you and the Folsom group Saturday morning just before 9:00am at Scott Road and Hwy 50 E/B.

Conga, Conga, Conga... :shoppingcart_:

Jim

Hi Jim, just FYI Sharmy and I will meet the crew in Cordelia this Yr .... We're looking forward to another AWESOME SATL Whoop Whoop :yahoo::shift::drool::camera:

Mike,

Save some of that Chevron Supreme juice for the rest of us! :lol: See you 2 in Cordelia. :shift:

Jim

Heading to old town in the morning and spend the day. Looking forward to Saturday and the cruise up the mountain with everyone and all the awesome cars! Jim, I will connect with you Saturday morning and help with whatever you may need.

Hi JIm,

Anna and I will see you bright and early in Concord, we will get there by 6:00am.

See you then!!

Danny

Top down - Check!

Shelby hats - Check!

Light jackets - Check!

GB Beast washed and waxed - Check!

Full tank of premium - Check!

Starbucks - Check!

Next stop Tahoe - Check!

Let's roll... :victory:

Howdy all,

Looking forward to another great SatL event.

Thanks again Jim for all you do to coordinate this and other outings.

Sorry if this is a repeat...

Is there a South Bay group meeting up for the drive to Concord ?

- Don

Don,

May I suggest that the South Bay group meet at the San Jose Mercury News campus on Ridder Park Drive (across from Lowe's) off I-880 at Brokaw (by 5:00am and leave at 5:10am) as seen here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/E+Brokaw+Rd+%26+I-880,+San+Jose,+CA+95112/@37.3803204,-121.9043711,17z/data

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/E+Brokaw+Rd+%26+I-880,+San+Jose,+CA+95112/Willow+Pass+Rd+%26+Interstate+680,+Concord,+CA+94520/@37.6656951,-122.0750047,10z/data

Best,

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA

Here's the weather forecast for tomorrow in Tahoe Vista. It appears our cruise, car show and BBQ will be warm and dry until evening arrives.

Please remember to bring a good hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect you from the UV, which can be intense at 6,000 ft. Also, it's important to stay well hydrated.

We'll have plenty of chilled bottled water on hand, but it would be a good idea to have some with you on the cruise before we get there.

See you all tomorrow! Please drive safely...

Best,

Jim

ScreenShot997_zpsbyxysqwb.jpg

Edited by SVT NAJA

Don,

May I suggest that the South Bay group meet at the San Jose Mercury News campus on Ridder Park Drive (across from Lowe's) off I-880 at Brokaw (by 5:00am and leave at 5:10am) as seen here:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/E+Brokaw+Rd+%26+I-880,+San+Jose,+CA+95112/@37.3803204,-121.9043711,17z/data

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/E+Brokaw+Rd+%26+I-880,+San+Jose,+CA+95112/Willow+Pass+Rd+%26+Interstate+680,+Concord,+CA+94520/@37.6656951,-122.0750047,10z/data

Best,

Jim

Jim,

Any chance I can join you guys for the cruise. My track car hasn't been on a cruise in years. I didn't sign up but at least want to cruise with you guys up to the South Lake. I didn't pay for the activities but if there are any cancellations I would volunteer as a replacement.

Dana

Jim,

Any chance I can join you guys for the cruise. My track car hasn't been on a cruise in years. I didn't sign up but at least want to cruise with you guys up to the South Lake. I didn't pay for the activities but if there are any cancellations I would volunteer as a replacement.

Dana

Dana,

Great to hear from you!

Go ahead and sign-up on the GoFundMe link at Post #1, Page #1. I'll add you to the roster right now. If you're still here in the East Bay, why don't you meet us at SunValley tomorrow at 6:00am.

Best,

Jim

Dana,

Great to hear from you!

Go ahead and sign-up on the GoFundMe link at Post #1, Page #1. I'll add you to the roster right now. If you're still here in the East Bay, why don't you meet us at SunValley tomorrow at 6:00am.

Best,

Jim

Where is SunValley? I am still in the East Bay (Fremont). If you are coming up Hwy 680, I can connect with guys on Hwy 680/Mission Blvd or a little further north.

Where is SunValley? I am still in the East Bay (Fremont). If you are coming up Hwy 680, I can connect with guys on Hwy 680/Mission Blvd or a little further north.

Dana,

See Post #109 on Page #4 for the SunValley info (N/B I-680 in Concord at Willow Pass Road - turn left, then on the right).

There will be a group of cars assembling at the San Jose Mercury News on Ridder off Brokaw at I-880 heading north, so you might be able to catch them from a N/B onramp in Fremont.

Jim

Jim

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on the forum since signing up for the event. I will be joining the group in Folsom. And I do plan on attending the Sonoma event. Looking forward to tomorrow and thanks again for the welcome.

Michael

Jim

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry for the delay, I haven't been on the forum since signing up for the event. I will be joining the group in Folsom. And I do plan on attending the Sonoma event. Looking forward to tomorrow and thanks again for the welcome.

Michael

Michael,

Just follow Bruce, Rick and Bob and we'll see you in Meyers! Oh, and remember to :) for our YouTube video camera as you pass Echo Summit and start to drop down towards the lake. :shift:

Best,

Jim