TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 27, 2015

SVT NAJA

Just paid...Neeraj and Reshmi Sharma will be attending in our 2013 GT500 Coupe.

Neeraj,

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you and Reshmi joining us for SATL - 2015. Post #2 updated.

Will you be joining some of us in Concord at SunValley the morning of the 27th for the run to Old Town Sac?

Jim

Neeraj,

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you and Reshmi joining us for SATL - 2015. Post #2 updated.

Will you be joining some of us in Concord at SunValley the morning of the 27th for the run to Old Town Sac?

Jim

Jim,

we will meet you at Old Town Sac. Excited to participate!

Wow, one more and there will be 60 cars. Co cool!

Harald,

Snakes at the Lake - 2015 is still 3 weeks away, but we reached 60 cars tonight.

With only about 10 parking slots left, anybody wanting to join us should jump on board soon...

As popular as this event is getting we will have to reserve our spots on the list a year in advance..... haha

+1. What a venue and it is in our back yard. Not only that, Jim and his crew(s) do a wonderful job organizing & hosting which makes it a real joy.

As popular as this event is getting we will have to reserve our spots on the list a year in advance..... haha

+1. What a venue and it is in our back yard. Not only that, Jim and his crew(s) do a wonderful job organizing & hosting which makes it a real joy.

The success of Snakes at the Lake since the inaugural event in June of 2010 (Bruce, you were there) is directly related to the enthusiasm each driver and guest bring with them for the day.

The venues (OTS and the Lake) are just icing on the cake!

Any idea what time this normally ends? Need to check on rooms if it ends too late.

It's wheels up no later than 4:30pm :shift: . As I recall, you are now residing and recruiting nearby TAFB.

For the past 5 years I have driven home after SATL and I'm back in the Diablo Valley before the sun sets.

This year, it looks like I'll be at an engagement party in Folsom about 7:30pm :wub: .

Forgot to post car when registering for snakes at the lake. It is a 2007 Black SGT-CA. Looking forward to the cruise.

Michael Martinson

Michael,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to Team Shelby and the Pacific Coast Region!

We look forward to having you joining us for SATL - 2015. I will update Post #2 on page 1 to reflect 07GTCA.

Will you be joining the cruise in San Jose, Concord, Cordelia, Old Town Sac, Folsom or Meyers?

Best,

Jim

hey Buddy Charles Mosley told me about you. I added you on FB and will see ya in Sac Saturday morning for Snakes ...see ya in a week and 2 days !!!I want to see your ride up close .

Kenji,

Are C&C planning to attend SATL - 2015?

Best,

Jim

Forgot to post car when registering for snakes at the lake. It is a 2007 Black SGT-CA. Looking forward to the cruise.

Michael Martinson

Welcome Michael!

Check our the Team Shelby nationals that will be in Sonoma in August