TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixth Annual “Snakes At The Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 27, 2015

SVT NAJA

Hi Jim,

Anna and I are signed up, looking forward to another great time!!

Thanks,

Danny

Danny,

Great to have you and Anna with us again this year for SATL-2015. Will you be joining us early at SunValley for the cruise to OTS?

Jim

For those joining the caravan in Folsom we can all meet at Cars and Coffee Folsom and wait for the call (around 9am) if you like. The meet spot is usually at Starbucks at 195 Placerville rd, basically highway 50 and East Bidwell.

Paid up and ready to roll ... Put myself down with Jennifer. We will be staying at the Embassy Suites on Friday night and Marriott Grand Residences on Saturday.

Looking forward to it!

For those joining the caravan in Folsom we can all meet at Cars and Coffee Folsom and wait for the call (around 9am) if you like. The meet spot is usually at Starbucks at 195 Placerville rd, basically highway 50 and East Bidwell.

Bruce,

Please remind SATL attendees joining you at the Folsom C&C that they'll need to get their registration packets at Meyers. Thx.

Jim

Paid up and ready to roll ... Put myself down with Jennifer. We will be staying at the Embassy Suites on Friday night and Marriott Grand Residences on Saturday.

Looking forward to it!

Jared,

Looking forward to having you and Jennifer with us this year. We'll see you in OTS on the 27th!

Jim

Having trouble donating so I can participate in the event! Help!

lac2010,

New rules at GoFundMe / WePay.

They are now required by the government to disburse donations at least every 30 days.

Problem should be cleared up now. If not, please let me know. Thanks.

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA

Hey Jim,

I couldn't pay on GoFundMe either when I went to pay for the red rocket.. maybe its too close to the target amount? In any case, I owe you 60 for the car +2 extra people for the BBQ

-- Les

Les,

See message above to lac2010...

Great to hear the Red Rocket will be joining us!

Best,

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA

Thanks a lot Jim! Problem fixed! I will be there. My first time and looking forward too it!

What time is the meet up at sunvalley in concord???

Luis,

Welcome aboard! Post #2 on page #1 updated. About 6am at Sears SunValley off Willow Pass Road near I-680. More details in mid-June.

Best,

Jim

Jim, where will we be parking at the lake this year? Are we back on the beach side or at last years site?

We're gettin close, looking forward to the BBQ.

Edited by Nitro

Jim, where will we be parking at the lake this year? Are we back on the beach side or at last years site?

We're gettin close, looking forward to the BBQ.

Bob,

We're back at the Tahoe Vista boat launch parking facility again this year which is located at the corner of North Lake Blvd and National Avenue.

Placer County Public Works still has road and sidewalk construction to complete this season in Kings Beach.

Jim