TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking For A Snow Bunny...... Have You Seen Her?

shelbymotorsports

Looking for a lost bunny in the Saskatoon area of Canada.

She was born in 2009 and is black in color with a yellow nose, I mean hood. This coupe was converted into a Terlingua by Quantum Performance.

She may snarl a little louder than other bunny's as she's breathing thru a set of Kooks long tube headers.

Has anyone seen her? If so do you know how to contact her owner so that we can get her listed in the Shelby American "Bunny" Registry?

Steve

I wish I had an update for you on this one, Steve, but I do not. Great to see you are searching for the "Lost Bunnies", my friend....with out you, there really would not be any registry to account for what has been built....

I wish I could find the pictures of another lost bunny that I had in my shop that David doesn't have the info on....came in my shop for maintenance and was pretty beat up with high miles a few years ago. Believe it was an 08, with black hood from Midwest....Miles around 75K at the time....pretty beat up. Dents, dings and scrapes all over...

Alex

Looking for a lost bunny in the Saskatoon area of Canada.

She was born in 2009 and is black in color with a yellow nose, I mean hood. This coupe was converted into a Terlingua by Quantum Performance.

She may snarl a little louder than other bunny's as she's breathing thru a set of Kooks long tube headers.

Has anyone seen her? If so do you know how to contact her owner so that we can get her listed in the Shelby American "Bunny" Registry?

Steve

Very nice Steve. Love the dry humor injected into the hunt. I thought I was the only one !

• 4 weeks later...