TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Upper Grille Fits Shelby Gt?

As title says it all. Just wandering if the Terlingua upper grille fits on the Shelby GT. The website shows that it only fits the CS6/Terlingua V6 but I read a while back that its interchangeable on the Shelby GT. I cant seem to find the topic. Just wanted some clarification. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Francis

Dang the reason I ask is because I want to get a Mesh kind of looking grille for my girlfriends car. I like the bullitt grille but cannot find one. She has the silver horse racing lower grille on her car already. Is there a way I can custom make a grille to match the lower silver horse racing grille. The bullitt grille would be a perfect match but that is starting to go downhill since they are not around anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

How much do you want to spend on the grille? I have a Bullitt grille but wouldn't sell it for less than $600 so I know that's out of the picture. I also have an Agent 47 honeycomb/mesh upper grille and it is also a discontinued item from Agent47 - I think that I paid $300 or more on that one and I bought the honeycomb block off plates to where the fog lights go along with it. You might want to check it out on their site and if you are interested you can PM me and we'll discuss price.