TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Important Meeting !

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Guys,

Chris has asked me to post some pics of his day with Steve Saleen. Steve took his (Chris') #001 GF car to a Ford stealer in Salt Lake for the NUMOA spring kick off, at Larry H. Miller Ford, for autograph day and Chris allowed him to do so, and also took his PJ car up there to sit alongside it for the day. These are Chris's two cars, and a few pics of them....the girl with Steve is Chris' daughter.

He said his new baby stole the show.

17354238821_7d9dc39fb9_c.jpgIMG_1127 by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

17167036080_1be711e363_c.jpgimage5 by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

17352698652_95bbec68e2_c.jpgimage3 by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

17168377349_a8449e446f_c.jpgimage2 by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

17352698202_433f628f8c_c.jpgimage4 by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Edited by BIKEBOY

...and of course in case anyone has wondered what Mr. Solid Rear Axle looks like........................................................................................... :whistling:

That would be him shaking hands with Steve. :salute:

16732481994_23c95c3b89_c.jpgAttachment-1û by shelbybikeboy, on Flickr

Kind of a Goofy looking bugger ! Not Steve, the one next to him ! Also just so as not to offend anyone on this site, I do own a couple Shelby's too ! And definitely see more in my future ! Edited by cmcmotorworks

Kind of a Goofy looking bugger ! Not Steve, the one next to him ! Also just so as not to offend anyone on this site, I do own a couple Shelby's too ! And definitely see more in my future !

we are offended.... you didn't wear your shirt! :rant:

we are offended.... you didn't wear your shirt! :rant:

Agreed - I would of thought that you would of brought one to wear and one for Steve! :drop: Missed opportunity - just saying! :whistling:

No worries - I covered it by wearing mine to the NORCAL Shelby American Automotive Club's Spring Sprint open track event (and I wore it proudly) - lots of positive comments!

Agreed - I would of thought that you would of brought one to wear and one for Steve! :drop: Missed opportunity - just saying! :whistling:

No worries - I covered it by wearing mine to the NORCAL Shelby American Automotive Club's Spring Sprint open track event (and I wore it proudly) - lots of positive comments!

I would have had one for Steve and myself if I hadn't given them all away already !

• 2 weeks later...

It was still in the dirty clothes from my trip. I didn't get home until late Friday and had to get up early Saturday to go get PJ to the show ! I'm sorry ! I know that's still no excuse.

Well, at least your sporting the left coast. Monterey is not so bad. :)

• 1 month later...