TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bear Shelby 14" Rear Rotor Upgrade

DaFreak

Jer,

Wondering if you can help? I placed an order ( #110691) for this kit back on 3/23 but don't know and can't get the status. I sent a request for a status (via an email to the shelby store) back on 4/3/15 but it's been crickets.

Please advise,

Jeff

Jeff, where have you been man? Jer Gervasi has been gone a long time now. As for emails to SPP forget about it. I gave up in them answering emails years ago. If you need answers concerning an order you'll have to take the time to call them directly and probably even then you'll have trouble reaching the right person. GL

Call them, and ask for Chris Ruby. He's a good dude, and should be able to help you.

Jer

As for emails to SPP forget about it. I gave up in them answering emails years ago. If you need answers concerning an order you'll have to take the time to call them directly and probably even then you'll have trouble reaching the right person. GL

Gee, I hope *I* always answered your emails!

Jer

I don't recall ever having to send you any Jer. Personally speaking you were "The Go to Guy" at SPP. You were super about answering questions, keeping the customer base informed about parts development and in general being our advocate to make the parts available that we wanted. It's certainly not that way now, especially here on TS. I felt you were really one of us, an Shelby enthusiast who happened to work on the "inside". Just my 2 cents.

Edited by 08KR525

I don't recall ever having to send you any Jer. Personally speaking you were "The Go to Guy" at SPP. You were super about answering questions, keeping the customer base informed about parts development and in general being our advocate to make the parts available that we wanted. It's certainly not that way now, especially here on TS. I felt you were really one of us, an Shelby enthusiast who happened to work on the "inside". Just my 2 cents.

I'd say this is a YMMV thing. I submitted a couple of questions/comments previously, and never got any kind of feedback.

While Chris Ruby isn't here in the forums, he is VERY responsive to both email and phone calls. I'll take THAT over the sound of crickets I experienced previously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Team,

Were not always on the forums to monitor customer service issues but I assure you, if you send an email in or call us during business hours, you will get someone on the phone and you question answered. My team is fantastic and cross-trained to ensure you are helped but please feel free to reach out to anyone below if you have a specific type of question. I can be reached almost anytime, keithc@Shelby.com Thanks!

Brian Turner -Shelby Performance Center/Tech Support- briant@Shelby.com

Chris Ruby -Customer Service/Tech Support- chrisr@Shelby.com

Jason Harlow -Customer Service- jasonh@Shelby.com

Jeremy Sparkman -Customer Service/Warranty/TS Memberships- jeremys@Shelby.com

Keith is a good guy who wants to make everyone happy. Reach out to him, he'll make it right.

Jer