TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Way To Match A Vin To A Csm Number?

Flyin Monkey

A friend of mine is looking at a 2007 GT vin# 1ZVHT82H375360319. It has a dash plaque that has CSM No. 07SGT5415.

Is there any way to insure these match up? It is a spoiler / stripe delete - which kinda sound odd to me but hey what do I know?

It's got 21K on it and they are looking to get $24.5 for it, which to me seems alittle on the high side.

Anyone have any input?

A friend of mine is looking at a 2007 GT vin# 1ZVHT82H375360319. It has a dash plaque that has CSM No. 07SGT5415.

Is there any way to insure these match up? It is a spoiler / stripe delete - which kinda sound odd to me but hey what do I know?

It's got 21K on it and they are looking to get $24.5 for it, which to me seems alittle on the high side.

Anyone have any input?

Yes the VIN & CSM numbers you provided do indeed match each other and belong to an 2007 Shelby GT coupe, black in color with a auto trans. There is no such thing as a "stripe delete" for the SGT's so it would appear that a previous owner has removed the stripes.

Steve

24,5 seems a little high for a 07, especially if the stripes have been removed. SGT's didn't come with a rear spoiler so that's why it doesn't have one. You can find low mile 08's for 22-24k, 07's 18-22k. He's way high for this vehicle in my opinion. If your interested in buying one I'd recommend looking around the web a little, you'll find much lower mile cars for a better price

Jeff