TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Knows Where I Can Get This Decal?

TexasShelby

Brother sent me a pic of a really clean 08 tonight, I noticed the sticker. Does anyone know where I might could find one of these?

RIP-CS_zpst9styiap.jpg

That looks like my car. I picked it up at the 5th Annual Shelby Car Show at Legacy Texas Bank. The Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) was selling them. I tried to check on line but their web site is down. Link

I believe EL SHELBY is a member. Perhaps he can help you.

That looks like my car. I picked it up at the 5th Annual Shelby Car Show at Legacy Texas Bank. The Shelby Cobra Association of Texas (SCAT) was selling them. I tried to check on line but their web site is down. Link

Was it in the basement of Trammell Pro Center yesterday or the day before? He noticed how clean it was and sent me some pics, since I have an early 07.

I can't tell, does your Lemans Stripes have Black Pin Stripes?

Was it in the basement of Trammell Pro Center yesterday or the day before? He noticed how clean it was and sent me some pics, since I have an early 07.

Yes. It's the Trammell Crow Building. I work there.

I can't tell, does your Lemans Stripes have Black Pin Stripes?

Yes. I put them on.

Archived