TEAM SHELBY FORUM

6Th Annual Classic Car Show

Larstang

Dust off your classic car - it's time for the CLASSIC CAR SHOW at Salinas Valley Ford again.

6th Annual

Our show this year will be on Saturday, May 16 at the dealership. Clean up your Pre 1975 classic car or truck and bring it down to Salinas Valley Ford for an afternoon of Fun, Food, Friends, and Music

Last year for our 50th Anniversary party for the birth of the Mustang we had over 200 privately owned classic cars on display. This year won't be quite as big, so that gives you a better chance to show off and maybe win one of our prizes or Trophies. Our theme this year is "Fast and Fun Fords Forever"

There is no entrance fee to show your car, just R.S.V.P. to me to reserve your spot. Fresh BBQ food will be avaiable for purchase with proceeds going to North High Band and Sober Grad night.

This will be a famith event in the clean and safe Salinas Auto Mall just off highway 101 in North Salinas. If you dont have a classic, come anyway and enjoy all the beautiful cars. No charge, just fun.

Registration starts at 9:00am and the fun goes on from 10:00 and 2:00 or as long as you want to stay.

Please RSVP to Lars Frieberg, larsfrieberg@salinasvalleyford.com or call 831-444-4422.

See You Then....

Edited by Larstang

Just FYI, emailed Salinas Valley Ford. Here is the response I got:

Thanks for your email. I put that out there to try to maximize the number of classics that come. We are open to all Fast and Fun, cool Fords. I would love to have your GT-H come to the show. There are usually a good number of old and new Shelby’s and interesting cars like yours.

I will send you some details soon.

Thanks,

Lars Frieberg

Salinas Valley Ford

Dust off your classic car - it's time for the CLASSIC CAR SHOW at Salinas Valley Ford again.

6th Annual

Our show this year will be on Saturday, May 16 at the dealership. Clean up your Pre 1975 classic car or truck and bring it down to Salinas Valley Ford for an afternoon of Fun, Food, Friends, and Music

Last year for our 50th Anniversary party for the birth of the Mustang we had over 200 privately owned classic cars on display. This year won't be quite as big, so that gives you a better chance to show off and maybe win one of our prizes or Trophies. Our theme this year is "Fast and Fun Fords Forever"

There is no entrance fee to show your car, just R.S.V.P. to me to reserve your spot. Fresh BBQ food will be avaiable for purchase with proceeds going to North High Band and Sober Grad night.

This will be a famith event in the clean and safe Salinas Auto Mall just off highway 101 in North Salinas. If you dont have a classic, come anyway and enjoy all the beautiful cars. No charge, just fun.

Registration starts at 9:00am and the fun goes on from 10:00 and 2:00 or as long as you want to stay.

Please RSVP to Lars Frieberg, larsfrieberg@salinasvalleyford.com or call 831-444-4422.

See You Then....

I talked to Lars before he posted this and he has no problems with anyone coming with a newer Ford product, Mustangs. He was just trying to stop someone from showing up with a Toyota. He has a 50th 2015 Mustang which I am sure will be there. They do a great job for a small show and a great dealership ( I bought my 2010 500 Shelby there). Many TS members have been to this in the past with newer Shelbys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...