TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fast N Furious 7 April 3Rd

At the end, they pay homage insomuch with the "goodbyes" as they are worked into the final scenes.

I'm sure those final scenes were tough to shoot (emotionally) for the stars and crew.

Pauls brother Cody, was used as a stand in for the final scenes. Both Cody and his other brother Caleb are shockingly similar in appearance.

My wife, daughter and I enjoyed the movie.

My daughter and I saw it Sunday. Very entertaining and well worth the ticket prices!

Funny thing is, and oddly enough, we have never seen any of the previous "Furious" movies 1 thru 6....so now we're gonna watch them all!! :lol:

I had the opportunity to meet Paul at an event a few years ago. We talked cars for a good bit, then I invited and showed him my collection of a few cars, then he invited me to see his (much more high end cars than mine!!). He had an amazing collection, and a story behind each and every one, which I appreciated. He spent a good amount of time showing pictures of his daughter, Meadow, who he was very proud of. He was very humble and a car guy, not at all caught up in celebrity which was a refreshing for me. Most celebrities I have dealt with are more into themselves than most other subjects. He will be missed by many.

Alex

I had the opportunity to meet Paul at an event a few years ago. We talked cars for a good bit, then I invited and showed him my collection of a few cars, then he invited me to see his (much more high end cars than mine!!). He had an amazing collection, and a story behind each and every one, which I appreciated. He spent a good amount of time showing pictures of his daughter, Meadow, who he was very proud of. He was very humble and a car guy, not at all caught up in celebrity which was a refreshing for me. Most celebrities I have dealt with are more into themselves than most other subjects. He will be missed by many.

Alex

The sad part is, the Drivers Family is stealing Money & Cars from Paul's Family. They will not release any of the Cars that Paul owns and was storing in his buddies Shop and they have sold several of them without permission and kept the Money.