TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fast N Furious 7 April 3Rd

Who's going to the movies to see this. I rarely go and pay the full hefty price of a movie ticket and snacks. This movie will be an exception! I am going to pay tribute and see actor Paul Walker on the big screen for the last time. Again, RIP Paul Walker and thank you for the memories!

Edited by Denstang65

:yahoo: I cannot wait for Furious 7 to come out :lurk: :happy feet: I'm a huge fan of these movies they are the best. :banvictory:

The only hard part to get through will be watching Paul Walker...... :cry:

I have never seen even one of them. I always assumed they were about "tuners"? :shrug:

But I never go to movies, period. I have Netflix and have never watched one movie on it. Hmmmm....may be time to cancel that $7.99 a month. :idea:

Edited by BIKEBOY

Some mopar heads here may like the movie as there are lots of mopars in it. :club:

Fine with me because usually movie cars are destroyed anyways, so no Shelbys or Mustangs will be damaged at all :hysterical:

There is a Sublime '15 TV commercial with a guy hanging onto the rear spoiler. Apparently that's got something to do with a car in the movie???

:shrug:

There is a Sublime '15 TV commercial with a guy hanging onto the rear spoiler. Apparently that's got something to do with a car in the movie???

:shrug:

That's one, and then Dom always has another Charger in his pocket for another "One 'last' ride" :hysterical:

Some mopar heads here may like the movie as there are lots of mopars in it. :club:

Fine with me because usually movie cars are destroyed anyways, so no Shelbys or Mustangs will be damaged at all :hysterical:

Thats because they are WORTH MORE................ :dance:

"During his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Furious 7 star Vin Diesel told the host that the unstoppable blockbuster franchise is apparently always in need of cars to smash, crash and otherwise tear asunder. “For Fast & Furious 6 we destroyed 205,” he explains, inspiring gasps from the crowd. “I think we destroyed close to 250 [on Furious 7].” But the muscle-bound movie star was also quick to add that many of the cars are custom-made to be raced (and destroyed) for the films. So basically, making a Fast and the Furious movie is like the coolest model-car demolition derby ever."

This movie was AWESOME...... :clapping: :happy feet: Non stop action you can't take your eyes off the screen for a second it was definitely worth the money...... :)

I'd give it a 10 out of 10....... :dance:

Edited by SexyStang

Well sure if you're going to have an exciting movie plus if you're going to have FAST in the name you're going to need MOPARS!!........... :hysterical:

There is no word FAST in this "Furious 7"...... :finger:

:hysterical2: