TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Back From 8Th Annual Shelby Bash

Just want to say that the Bash was a great event and will post pictures soon.

The legends were an awesome sight and to get their autographs on a Daytona Coupe was icing on the cake. Well, maybe it was the great ride with Gary Patterson in the new red SGT at the track :shift: , maybe it was hanging with our Shelby friends and SA staff :grouphug: , maybe it was meeting AJ and having him sign my car has he was the final signature I needed to complete the same 5 signatures on the GT-H certificate that "H" owners get :thumbsup: . You know what? I have come to the conclusion that the whole event was awesome. :happy feet: Great work by SA staff & the many volunteers. While it was a smaller group than some of the other events, it was a great time.

Edited by H0050

I second the GREAT time.

Thank you to the gals and guys in both Gardena and Las Vegas for all of your hard work in setting up #8

Great to see those friends I only get to see once a year, as well as making new ones.

Motor on,

Tom

Just want to say that the Bash was a great event and will post pictures soon.

The legends were an awesome sight and to get their autographs on a Daytona Coupe was icing on the cake. Well, maybe it was the great ride with Gary Patterson in the new red SGT at the track :shift: , maybe it was hanging with our Shelby friends and SA staff :grouphug: , maybe it was meeting AJ and having him sign my car has he was the final signature I needed to complete the same 5 signatures on the GT-H certificate that "H" owners get :thumbsup: . You know what? I have come to the conclusion that the whole event was awesome. :happy feet: Great work by SA staff & the many volunteers. While it was a smaller group than some of the other events, it was a great time.

So you saying you got #01 Coupe that was auctioned off ? You lucky dog .

I think the Bashes just keep getting better every year .

So you saying you got #01 Coupe that was auctioned off ? You lucky dog .

I think the Bashes just keep getting better every year .

Point of clarification: no I did not. I bought a 1:18 die cast coupe and had the legends sign it at the event. It was not one of the special 50 cars documented with the added Dan Gurney signature. Yes, it was a great event

Edited by H0050

Point of clarification: no I did not. I bought a 1:18 die cast coupe and had the legends sign it at the event. It was not one of the special 50 cars documented with the added Dan Gurney signature. Yes, it was a great event

Ya but you were fortunate to get the other signatures in person , I wished I could have been there.

This was my third Bash, and all three were different in their own way. I will continue to convince other owners/enthusiasts to make the trip and it will take a hell of lot to keep me from making my 4th, 5th, 6th, etc in the coming years. Super thanks to all the staff and volunteers for continuing to make these events first class.

• 2 weeks later...