TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2A Carroll Shelby Memorial Classic – Blackhawk Museum – Saturday May 9, 2015

SVT NAJA

Hi all,

Just joined the forum...if the South Bay group is still planning to meet at the SJ Mercury News lot I'd love to join for the ride up to Blackhawk!

Are you guys still meeting there at 7:15am?

Welcome to the TS family.

We plan on leaving SJMN at 7:15, so plan to be there 7ish.

Motor on,

Tom

Edited by Cali_KR

Sounds good fellas, thanks for the invite, see you there. A couple of my buddies with 2015s want to join along for the ride too. That okay with you guys?

Mr B. I will be there by 7:15. and I am sure the rest of the group will be there as well.

Look forward to meeting you.

Welcome to the TS family.

We plan on leaving SJMN at 7:15, so plane to be there 7ish.

Motor on,

Tom

Edited by MrBillton

Sounds good fellas, thanks for the invite, see you there. A couple of my buddies with 2015s want to join along for the ride too. That okay with you guys?

Bill,

Welcome to Team Shelby! By all means, bring your buddies...

Best,

Jim

Bummer Harald ! You missed another epic event. There even was a GT-H there!

JC did an amazing job and the weather was perfect - not to hot - not to cold and no rain in sight!

Great to see Pete Brock again and Jenni from the CSCF who was also in attendance. There were more cars than last year and more celebrities too!

:thumbsup:

Bummer Harald ! You missed another epic event. There even was a GT-H there!

JC did an amazing job and the weather was perfect - not to hot - not to cold and no rain in sight!

Great to see Pete Brock again and Jenni from the CSCF who was also in attendance. There were more cars than last year and more celebrities too!

:thumbsup:

Ya, I really wanted to attend. Crap happens. Now how about those pictures?

Ya, I really wanted to attend. Crap happens. Now how about those pictures?

Harald,

Here is the link to the Blackhawk's facebook page with photos of today's 2A CSMC @ BAM event: https://www.facebook.com/BlackhawkMuseum/photos/ms.c.eJw9kEGSRSEIA280BYgm3v9iv8a8sOxqEkRyk3k6e3di~;fHjBrHjDDMruK4Z8jPPlz~;jKV8fI5T3PPLf9~;U8SvltbnnvB8STx~_ur8Vc~_P6b66X6WmOb19u02676c~_S3v9~;MoP~;PaR~_~_7IQ6z9sN9d6l~;vP67fc9VP77~_inh~_waw~_~;29Fvb5I83s~;7vgjxg8yaWM~;.bps.a.885881638120840.1073741868.121194731256205/885881641454173/?type=1&theater

And a quick Pano shot I snapped...

IMG_10556_zpsmovopdj8.jpg

Edited by SVT NAJA

Jim Coenen is my hero!

Thank you for all your dedicated hard work putting this event together, it was amazing.

Now, your reward for the hard work is more hard work....we will do it all again this weekend in Gardena!

Thanks again!

• 7 months later...

Now that winter is here and many of our vehicles are in hibernation while we wait for spring to arrive, I thought it was time to release the pro :camera: taken at the 2A CSMC @ BAM this past May for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

The slide show of 423 photos launches at this link: https://plus.google.com/photos/+AlbertSantosoPhotography/albums/6150604305933727393

And the individual hi-res photos can be found here: https://app.box.com/s/9kfjivtmu76odmvuif939itc3xv8nel2

We’ll see you on Saturday May 7, 2016 for the 3rd Annual Carroll Shelby Memorial Classic at the Blackhawk Automotive Museum. We have a great program in the works…

Best,

Jim

Edited by SVT NAJA