TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Gt $400K

mach 1 1970

$400K...and I'm sure plus $ ADM with only 250 produced each year. ..back in 2005 that was my dream car and I bought one. But I guess I'm done dreaming. It was fun while it lasted... $400K+ Is a lot of trips to Italy and around the world. Maybe a GT 350 will do. I'm sure you guys will enjoy this car and have at it.

post-9597-0-04130700-1425686026_thumb.jpg

post-9597-0-85750400-1425687252_thumb.jpg

Edited by mach 1 1970

I am very glad I saw this in person so close; the attention to detail ( I mean just look into the taillights and see what that actually is - awesome), the absolutely incredible science behind everything on the car, I really appreciated the car beyond just what it is as a car - but rather as a heritage and a surprise creation. Incredible.

post-33890-0-01427100-1425671774_thumb.jpg

post-33890-0-65262800-1425671775_thumb.jpg

post-33890-0-46060800-1425671777_thumb.jpg

I am very glad I saw this in person so close; the attention to detail ( I mean just look into the taillights and see what that actually is - awesome), the absolutely incredible science behind everything on the car, I really appreciated the car beyond just what it is as a car - but rather as a heritage and a surprise creation. Incredible.

Details are superb. Love the carbon fiber. But I don't care for the body style. The original was much nicer.

Wow! Not surprised though. I am sure the first one will be sold at Barrett-Jackson. Wonder how much it will go for? Million or more probably.

Hopefully one day I will be able to see one in person.

Kevin

07SGT2591

Got to see one today at the Cleveland Auto Show. BADASS!!!!!!

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

Edited by Coachmoe

I am sure the first one will be sold at Barrett-Jackson. Wonder how much it will go for? Million or more probably.

I've made that speculation too, exactly for the same amount, but that Ford will have it for the JDRF charity event. The key is charity so the value of the car is well, er, sticker.

I wonder who at BJ will pick up the banner after Ron Pratte's retirement?

In Ga the sales tax alone would be $28K if you could get it for MSRP. Insurance ????? $400K invested very conservatively @ 5% = $20K year. Let's face it you've got to be super rich to justify this purchase.

Edited by mach 1 1970

Got to see one today at the Cleveland Auto Show. BADASS!!!!!!

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

I loved the old model 05-06's but I have to say I like this one even more unlike the Mustang which IMO was a big step backwards in the looks dept.

$400K...and I'm sure plus $ ADM with only 250 produced each year. ..back in 2005 that was my dream car and I bought one. But I guess I'm done dreaming. It was fun while it lasted... $400K+ Is a lot of trips to Italy and around the world. Maybe a GT 350 will do. I'm sure you guys will enjoy this car and have at it.

Love your Ford GT and in my Fav color to booth.............. :worship:

• 4 weeks later...

Ford is TRYING to put their Foot down on the Dealers..............I hope it works.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/04/03/ford-gt-dealers-250-allotment-deposit/25259417/

Edited by tesgt350