TEAM SHELBY FORUM

540 Horse Kr Beats 725 Super Snake!!

LOL, I always look and see if it was you! Once it got over $200 I was out. Cool piece though. Hey I did finally score on a set of 40th anniversary KR floor mats! The best part $86!. I could not believe they went that low. Should get them today.

LOL, I always look and see if it was you! Once it got over $200 I was out. Cool piece though. Hey I did finally score on a set of 40th anniversary KR floor mats! The best part $86!. I could not believe they went that low. Should get them today.

That's great!

I missed a KR signature cap that matched my mats. I misread the end time. It went for a measly $15.00.

I had a Charlie Brown moment. Ug!

Worth every dime!

^^^^I agree with that, these are very cool garage items. I watched both of these down to the end, the KR ended approx. 3 minutes before the Super Snake. I was happy the Super Snake did not go any higher (in other words, I am happy the KR won), because I was the high bidder on the 2nd place car..............believe me, I'm glad it lost in this price race!!

Both displays are nice pieces of Shelby Automobiles/American history.

R

Congrats on your bid,,,,,,,, You sure got me hooked on RACE....... My wife LHAO .. after I showed her your thread,,,,,,, Good One

It's all in fun................I guess the real race was among the bidders of each auction?

R

Archived