TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Limited To 50 - Signed Shelby Daytona Coupe Diecast

IASHELBYGT

I have decided to sell mine. $499 shipped to lower 48. Paypal as a gift or add 3% to cover fees. See pictures of it in post #64. PM me if interested. Thanks

Edited by IASHELBYGT

Called in and ordered mine immediately. Also re-upped my membership (to include the shirt as well) at the same time.

Already have a Daytona signed by Carroll as well as by Peter, couldn't pass this one up. A good addition to the collection.

I didn't get an email but did see the topic early this morning. I was going to drive over to see where the signatures are written. But I guess it's too late.

Good Idea then report back to us, was wondering where the signatures were going to be .

Edited by shelby001

Sorry, I was going to go over to check and buy one (and save shipping). All sold out so not going to go.

Ya read that in your last post , but just think you could get some seat time & info for the ones that were liucky enough to get one. ;)

I received the same email just this morning and it's already sold out.

The email came to my inbox at 10:14 am CST. I didn't see the email until about 10:20 am and I ordered one right away. I imagine they went pretty fast. I'm curious as to where the signatures will be placed on the car as well...not a lot of surface area to work with.

Edited by IASHELBYGT

I went online immediately when the e-mail popped up but they were already sold out. I would guess that you cannot see where these are signed yet as they will probably be signed this weekend when all of those guys will be in town.

Almost sounds like some people either on the inside, a couple customers buying multiple die cast, or some people knew ahead of time about this. If that is the case, then why offer? If one person bought a lot, then next time limit it to 1 per customer. Just my $.02

I went online immediately when the e-mail popped up but they were already sold out. I would guess that you cannot see where these are signed yet as they will probably be signed this weekend when all of those guys will be in town.

That's what I was told on the phone when I ordered mine.

I only got lucky (I don't lucky very often) that I happen to be off today. I'd normally be at work and not in a position to take advantage of such a short run offer, so not everyone who got one had an inside track, if any. I certainly didn't know about it ahead of time, and was in fact out of the country until late last night.

As to the placement, the one I have with Shelbys signature and Brocks have them on the roof(Carrolls) and on the rear window (Peters). That leaves a bit of room on the hood for one and the windshield for the other. Guess we'll see in a few weeks. I was more interested in if was actually numbered on the car or COA?

That's what I was told on the phone when I ordered mine.

I only got lucky (I don't lucky very often) that I happen to be off today. I'd normally be at work and not in a position to take advantage of such a short run offer, so not everyone who got one had an inside track, if any. I certainly didn't know about it ahead of time, and was in fact out of the country until late last night.

As to the placement, the one I have with Shelbys signature and Brocks have them on the roof(Carrolls) and on the rear window (Peters). That leaves a bit of room on the hood for one and the windshield for the other. Guess we'll see in a few weeks. I was more interested in if was actually numbered on the car or COA?

Thank you, I am glad to hear this. My doubts are now gone. Congratulations to you and all others that were able to snag them up.

I'm sure if folks snagged them up in multiples they would be offering them up here to folks first at cost. There's a bunch of us that would have liked one...gotta think positive, right?

:hysterical2::hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: Now thats a good one...... :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2:

and no, I do not have one.

Edited by tesgt350

Almost sounds like some people either on the inside, a couple customers buying multiple die cast, or some people knew ahead of time about this. If that is the case, then why offer? If one person bought a lot, then next time limit it to 1 per customer. Just my $.02

I had no insider info. I can tell you that I think I just got lucky. I only bought one for myself as well. I ordered online through my Shelby Store account. When I looked at the time from when I got the email until when my order was confirmed it was 5 minutes, so they were available for that long anyway :woot::woot:

I was lucky to get one as I was checking my e-mails & the one from SAi popped up ,ordered at 8:13 a:m

I wonder how they will alot the numbers ,will it be by time of order?

Edited by shelby001