TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In Great Need Sync Advice

In great need SYNC advice

Wanted to see if anyone has any ideas, February 2 took my 2011 GT500 with at the time of shy less 7400 miles for the oldie but goodie complete clutch replacement not covered by Ford however this is for another conversation. When I picked up my car last week everything seemed fine and have always been very pleased with the dealership I purchase from. My car has the navigation package which I have indeed enjoyed and has had absolutely few problems with Ford sync is never offered an upgrade since the day I bought it is worked very well no problems. I have the iPhone six and have had it since last September and had absolutely no problem syncing iPhone as well Bluetooth sync audio as I said I been very very pleased,,, now that I receive my car back no matter what I do ....sync will not recognize my phone nothing is changed from when I dropped it off and pick it back up I worked with it for over two hours including resetting the default mode and even pulled the fuse to no avail.... wondering if number one if anyone has experienced this and never to anyone as a suggestion beginning to reconciling this irritating problem, thank you very much all comments will be appreciated and you guys stay safe.......Roger

delete sync from your phone, power it off, reset sync to default mode, turn phone on and they should pair.

had the same problem last week myself.

They probably disconnected your battery for some reason.

Edited by SHELBYCS6

delete sync from your phone, power it off, reset sync to default mode, turn phone on and they should pair.

had the same problem last week myself.

They probably disconnected your battery for some reason.

Disconnecting the battery is part of the procedure for changing the clutch, so yes the dealer probably disconected the battery causing your Sync problem.

Thank You Sirs very much....I just printed this out and Ill let you know how it worked.. Thanks again to take your time to helo me out,,,, hope I can do thre same for you guys ...........Roger