TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordering Your 2015 Ts Member T Shirt Made Easy

MMcGuirk

Thanks Chris Carter!

The Tshirt was very easy to order for me.

Go to http://www.shelbyper...arts.com/redeem

after logging on to your acct, ( if you dont have one set one up) you will be prompted to enter your code. first box is 4 characters, second box is 5 characters, third box is 4 characters. click submit. It will automatically put your gift card on your acct.

In the upper right corner is a search box, type this into it: 2015 Team Shelby Member Tee

select your size and add to cart. will automatically highlight for free shipping. Enter your information and submit order. Took me all of 5 mins to get it done.

Michael, will these be handed out at registration?

Thanks Chris Carter!

The Tshirt was very easy to order for me.

Go to http://www.shelbyper...arts.com/redeem

after logging on to your acct, ( if you dont have one set one up) you will be prompted to enter your code. first box is 4 characters, second box is 5 characters, third box is 4 characters. click submit. It will automatically put your gift card on your acct.

In the upper right corner is a search box, type this into it: 2015 Team Shelby Member Tee

select your size and add to cart. will automatically highlight for free shipping. Enter your information and submit order. Took me all of 5 mins to get it done.

Michael, will the shirts be handed out at registration?

Didn't have any trouble either. Signed in to Performance parts, picked my size, filled in shipping and billing address sections and then added the "GIFT CARD" info (do it 4 - 5 - 4 in the 3 boxes) complete the order - that's all there is to it.

Didn't have any trouble either. Signed in to Performance parts, picked my size, filled in shipping and billing address sections and then added the "GIFT CARD" info (do it 4 - 5 - 4 in the 3 boxes) complete the order - that's all there is to it.

Is there a gift card number or do you have to have your own?

Totally appreciate the ordering instructions! (Be nice if TS includes them with the membership packets next year).

I fumbled around on the Shelby Performance Parts site trying to order a t-shirt: Clicked on Apparel & Merchandise > Men's T-Shirts, selected a t-shirt and size (didn't see the TS members t-shirt offered -- probably because I wasn't logged in at that point), and then proceeded to checkout. Only a Coupon code box is available on the proceed to checkout page, and the gift card code doesn't work there (nor is the gift card box available when you select Login & Checkout).

And I would have never figured out that you need to enter the alphanumeric code on the gift card in a 4-5-4 pattern.

Thanks for saving me the phone call to find out how to order a t-shirt...

Totally appreciate the ordering instructions! (Be nice if TS includes them with the membership packets next year).

I fumbled around on the Shelby Performance Parts site trying to order a t-shirt: Clicked on Apparel & Merchandise > Men's T-Shirts, selected a t-shirt and size (didn't see the TS members t-shirt offered -- probably because I wasn't logged in at that point), and then proceeded to checkout. Only a Coupon code box is available on the proceed to checkout page, and the gift card code doesn't work there (nor is the gift card box available when you select Login & Checkout).

And I would have never figured out that you need to enter the alphanumeric code on the gift card in a 4-5-4 pattern.

Thanks for saving me the phone call to find out how to order a t-shirt...

While I certainly understand the frustration, this t-shirt gift card procedure was inherited from a past director of TS. I'm confident that the new director of Team Shelby will work on making this process easier in the future.

For now please follow the guidelines from Chris that Michael pasted in post #1 of this thread.

Steve

Steve

While I certainly understand the frustration, this t-shirt gift card procedure was inherited from a past director of TS. I'm confident that the new director of Team Shelby will work on making this process easier in the future.

For now please follow the guidelines from Chris that Michael pasted in post #1 of this thread.

Steve

Steve

Thanks, Steve ... glad to hear that this process will improve in the near future <insert "thumbs up" here>

Michael, will these be handed out at registration?

Michael, will the shirts be handed out at registration?

No, This thread is about ordering you 2015 TS shirt that comes in the renewal kit

This is getting a little off subject - to get it back on - Sign in to Performance parts, picked your size, fill in shipping and billing address sections and then add the "GIFT CARD" info (do it 4 - 5 - 4 in the 3 boxes) complete the order - that's all there is to it.

Archived