TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mfmc 28Th Annual Mustang And Ford Roundup

07gt500conv

Meet up spot for day of Show of the Team Shelby exhibit.

Time: 630 AM
Address: 555 W. SR 424, Longwood Fl

The rear parking lot of the hospital is where we are to meet. You can access the rear parking lot off of S. Milwee Street.

We have been requested to meet up outside the show area and come in together as a group.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't it rain last year in the morning and 3 or 4 years ago it rained 3 time the day of the show. 7 years ago on the way to the show we had a real " Frog Choker". My point is that rain is not going to defer this show and as long as this bunch of " Hooligans" is there it's bound to be a GOOD time.

If the Devil Bunny (aka Sam) makes it, it will be a real "Side Splitter".

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't it rain last year in the morning and 3 or 4 years ago it rained 3 time the day of the show. 7 years ago on the way to the show we had a real " Frog Choker". My point is that rain is not going to defer this show and as long as this bunch of " Hooligans" is there it's bound to be a GOOD time.

:thumbsup:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Actually last year it rained in the morning and we had 340 cars show up with 20 no shows.

Well the forecast has improved! Now calling for evening rain! I'll be heading down EARLY Saturday morning, David - I should be rolling through St. Augustine around 5!

Vic, to paraphrase George Carlin: "Why is comedy so violent!? Side-splitting, gut busting, knocking them dead, I KILLED them! Of course, if you fail to draw a laugh, it becomes I DIED OUT THERE!"

Looking forward to the show, but will have to miss dinner due to other plans!

Sam

Well the forecast has improved! Now calling for evening rain! I'll be heading down EARLY Saturday morning, David - I should be rolling through St. Augustine around 5!

Vic, to paraphrase George Carlin: "Why is comedy so violent!? Side-splitting, gut busting, knocking them dead, I KILLED them! Of course, if you fail to draw a laugh, it becomes I DIED OUT THERE!"

Sam

:cry:

Sam

I may get to eat a meal without CHOKING???

:whistling:

Sam

Sam,

I am heading down Friday night and staying near Downtown Disney. Extra Magic Hours until 3 am Saturday night, so will be taking my little guy after dinner with everyone.