TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For those of you who have already received your 2015 Team Shelby Membership kit, we hope you’re enjoying the new products included! As you can see, we’ve brought back the original Team Shelby Snake logo! I wanted to clarify that the enclosed a gift card can be used to redeem your official men or ladies 2015 Team Shelby T-shirt (shipping included) at this link: http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/ts15-shirt.htm. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your kit, feel free to contact Jeremy at 702-405-3500 (option 2) or jeremys@shelbyamerican.com.

Welcome back or welcome aboard!

Tracey

Well about 45 minutes after my post, FEDEX drops off my kit, no t-shirt, but gift card with redemption code to t-shirt Team Shelby link. Does not accept the free code. I went ahead and ordered one through Shelby paying by Paypal as I wanted 2. I will call them on Monday to work out the glitch. I have a hard time figuring out what all the problems are on shipping a t-shirt in the size ordered with your kit.

This years SWAG was okay, liked the magnet and the blue drink mug. The blue one is a big improvement over last years silver one. t I gave away with the hat, don't drink coffee. Still not feeling the love on the 2015 Team Shelby Hat, did not like the color combo or the detail on the logo. Quality appeared to be good.

• As I do each year, if anyone wants my 2015 round decal, drop me a line for first dibbs as I don't put stickers of any kind on my car.
  • I will also let the hat go to 2nd dibbs to someone who has a child or significant other that wants it.
  • Drop me a pm with name and address, there is n/c for these items.

It's all good, liked the blue mug, lanyard, Shelby magnet, keychain, and Shelby magazine was nice. You will never make everyone happy, but I would like to suggest that when we renew our memberships Team Shelby Admin Folks consider an option for a 2nd t-shirt with the renewal for an extra $10 bucks for those members that might like to have 2. Might also generate a few extra coins for Team Shelby.

Regards.......... Good Job on SWAG GG

Well about 45 minutes after my post, FEDEX drops off my kit, no t-shirt, but gift card with redemption code to t-shirt Team Shelby link. Does not accept the free code. I went ahead and ordered one through Shelby paying by paypal anyway as I wanted 2 anyway tonight. I will call them on Monday to work out the glitch. I have a hard time figuring out what all the problems are on shipping a t-shirt in the size ordered with your kit.

This years SWAG was okay, liked the magnet and the coffee mug is a big improvement over last years that I gave away with the hat. Still not feeling the love on the 2015 Team Shelby Hat, did not like the color combo or the detail on the logo. Quality appeared to be good.

• As I do each year, if anyone wants my 2015 round decal, drop me a line for first dibbs as I don't put stickers of any kind on my car.
  • I will also let the hat go to 2nd dibbs to someone who has a child or significant other that wants it.
  • Drop me a pm with name and address, there is n/c for these items.

It's all good, liked the blue mug, lanyard, Shelby magnet, keychain, and Shelby magazine was nice. You will never make everyone happy, but I would like to suggest that when we renew our memberships Team Shelby Admin Folks consider an option for a 2nd t-shirt with the renewal for an extra $10 bucks for those members that might like to have 2. Might also generate a few extra coins for Team Shelby.

Regards.......... Good Job on SWAG GG

Ya had the same problem trying to order the T-shirt would not accept the gift certificate , I don`t believe they have validated any of them. I `am sure Jeremy will fix this.

For those of you who have already received your 2015 Team Shelby Membership kit, we hope you’re enjoying the new products included! As you can see, we’ve brought back the original Team Shelby Snake logo! I wanted to clarify that the enclosed a gift card can be used to redeem your official men or ladies 2015 Team Shelby T-shirt (shipping included) at this link: http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/ts15-shirt.htm. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your kit, feel free to contact Jeremy at 702-405-3500 (option 2) or jeremys@shelbyamerican.com.

Welcome back or welcome aboard!

Tracey

In the routine beginning with that URL I don't find any recepticle for the Invalid Number on my New Face of Shelby America gift card.

Someone please let me know when they get this **** sorted.

I agree with ChicagoChris and Gene64cobra. Something different than hats and coffee mugs would be nice. A patch to put on a jacket or a lapel/hat pin would be nice. Maybe something to designate how many years you've been a member too...like AAA, LOL.

Tracey are any of last years t-shirts available to members for purchase 3XXXL. GG

I called this morning and ordered a 3XL TS 2014 T-Shirt from the secret stash in the back under Jeremy's desk. Great folks and customer service are even going to ship this one with my 2015 T-Shirt.

:rating: Regards................ GG

I renewed my membership today and it looked like my order didn't go through. Called Shelby and spoke to Jeremy and he cleared it up and validated my order as well as making sure they had my shirt size straight. Tech issue yes, but the people are no issue at all. Well done Jeremy/Shelby!

I received my membership kit yesterday, but ordering the t-shirt has been a fiasco. The online store wants to charge me shipping and whenever I call the 800 number I'm directed to customer service who is never there. I left a message yesterday and haven't heard a word. Hopefully the email I sent will get to the right person. One would think that whomever is putting this together would have had this stuff figured out beforehand especially since the kits were sent out later this year. This should not be a frustrating experience.

I guess I haven't been reading these posts close enough. I thought we were getting a gift card and a voucher for the t-shirt like in years past. I didn't know it was one and the same until mine arrived yesterday.

I do appreciate everyone's efforts for putting these together, but I don't think this will be remembered as one of the better packages.

The Tshirt was very easy to order for me.

Go to http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/redeem

after logging on to your acct, ( if you dont have one set one up) you will be prompted to enter your code. first box is 4 characters, second box is 5 characters, third box is 4 characters. click submit. It will automatically put your gift card on your acct.

In the upper right corner is a search box, type this into it: 2015 Team Shelby Member Tee

select your size and add to cart. will automatically highlight for free shipping. Enter your information and submit order. Took me all of 5 mins to get it done.

after logging on to your acct, ( if you dont have one set one up) you will be prompted to enter your code. first box is 4 characters, second box is 5 characters, third box is 4 characters. click submit. It will automatically put your gift card on your acct.

In the upper right corner is a search box, type this into it: 2015 Team Shelby Member Tee

select your size and add to cart. will automatically highlight for free shipping. Enter your information and submit order. Took me all of 5 mins to get it done.

I have tried that the last few days with no luck as my card was not activated. It looks like they have now got the cards activated. Mine worked this morning fine and I got my t-shirt ordered.

If you have not been having luck with the card in the kits, you may want to try again now.

Thanks for the directions...they worked like a charm!

Archived