TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Problem With Forum

Shelbyville

Well, poop! It's doing it again, I log on, look at a few pages and it boots me off. "Server has unexpectedly dropped the connection". Then can't log back on for at least several hours, sometimes have to wait until next day.

Now, before you all jump all over me saying it has to be something on my end and NObody else is having a problem - I am on several different forums with a wide variety of subject matter and no other forum has this issue.

It might be the moderator sending you into a time out !

We do NOT do that here at Team Shelby.

Shelbyville, if you can provide a little more info I'll be glad to check with our IT department. What device are you using. Laptop, tablet, cell phone? And what browser are you using. IE, Chrome, Firefox?

Steve

We do NOT do that here at Team Shelby.

Shelbyville, if you can provide a little more info I'll be glad to check with our IT department. What device are you using. Laptop, tablet, cell phone? And what browser are you using. IE, Chrome, Firefox?

Steve

He was Joking........................ everyone knows "Time Outs" are not handed out here.........BUT the Shelby Keys do get taken away for a week or two and you have to take the bus.

:hysterical:

:hide:

Our IT department says its on your end....... please don't shoot the messenger :)

Anyone else using Safari on an iMac?

Safari on my iPad works just fine.

Steve

Yeah, yeah....heard it all before.... :)

Of course it could be on my end - but then how do you explain no other forums (or ANY other website for that matter) exhibiting this behavior?

And how some days it works just fine (like today) :woot::headscratch:

• 2 weeks later...